La Quinta Inn & Suites Hartford - Bradley Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
$110
Orbitz.com
$116
$107
All reviewsbradley airporthard boiled eggsroom was cleanwafflesfree shuttle servicecontinental breakfastleave your carearly flightstayed one nightwould stay here againthe breakfast areafirst floorconvenient locationpetcleanlinesscerealct
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2009

I asked for a King Suite, because I wanted a refrigerator. What I got was two adjoining rooms; the second had the fridge, plus a microwave, sofa (which could convert into a bed), and a second TV and bathroom. The second bath came in handy because the hair dryer in the first was DOA, which was about the only glitch. Oh, and I could sometimes hear footsteps from the room above. Other than that, the place was as clean, quiet and comfortable as you'd expect, with the requisite amenities.

There's a computer and printer in the lobby if you don't have a laptop. Continental reakfast is minimal, and closes at 9 AM. Still, not too bad for the $50 AAA rate.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2009

Very happy with this experience. All of my needs / wants were attended to quickly, room was clean and crisp. Rate was SUPERB! This is great for anyone looking for a great stay in an affordable, BUT NOT PLAIN CHEAP and run-down hotel. I'll be staying here EVERY single time I am in the area!!!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2009

Stayed here on vacation for 4 days. Staff was excellent. They added a refridgerator and microwave to my King room for no additional charge which really helped with keeping my food expenses low. Room was very clean and cozy. I had a king bed and a pull out sofa couch and chair. Internet was provided. My toilet was running during the night and manager came up and attempted to fix it. They changed some parts and while checking out they asked how it worked. I told them that it must be another problem that it was still doing it. They took off a nights stay off my bill. Wonderful friendly staff. I have read previous reviews on this hotel and they stated that the plane noise from the airport was distracting. I stayed 4 nights and only heard a select few that were probably rerouted by the motel. It was definitely not a bother. I would go back to this hotel in a heartbeat while visiting again.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed April 20, 2009

We were attending a concert in Hartford by night; by day visiting with family in Enfield. How could we pass up an AARP rate of $64.80 for a Saturday night? The location put us right in between Hartford and Enfield. The La Quinta was clean, quiet, convenient and a nice free breakfast was included in the rate. Also, right next door is a little diner, Scooters, that serves your typical - and great - diner fare. Would definitely come back if our plans brought us to the area again.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2009

My husband and I stayed here for one night in December (our flight got in after midnight). The rate - including breakfast - was too good to pass. I had low expectations based on other reviews, however we were both pleasantly surprised. Shuttle picked us right up after calling and check in was very quick. Our room was spacious and very clean. There is not much around BDL airport except hotels and if you have an early flight or get in late I think this is a great place to stay. We were pleased with breakfast - the usual assortment of cereals, oatmeal, pastry's, yougurt, fruit, etc. For a free breakfast not bad at all. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple