“Business”

La Quinta Inn Hartford Bradley Airport
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Windsor Locks
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Nice location to highway access, and a good selection of places to eat nearby on the same road. Friendly and helpful staff to meet your needs. I would recommend travelers looking to stay in Bradley airport area to check out the LaQuinta Inn and Suites.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kenneth A
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Hartford Bradley Airport

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I thought I'd try to save a little money by staying at another hotel in the area on my way out of town. But, that was a big mistake. Went back to La Quinta on my return. The room was comfortable and clean. I'll stay with La Quinta next time.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank LSC33
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Do yourself a favor, book somewhere else. We booked on Hotwire a 3 star hotel, thinking we are getting an Embassy Suites or the Four Points as they advertised, but instead we got a La Quinta. Having never stayed at one before, I came in with an open mind. 15 minutes into our stay, I booked a room at the Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Windsor, one of the best decisions I made in a long while.

Back to La Quinta. It was evident from the minute we walked in the hotel that this is one run down facility. The front had ceiling tiles that were falling. Filthy and torn carpets (especially in the elevator). The guests in the lobby and at the front door smoking, are the kind of folks who rate this place with 5 stars (feel free to read between the lines). Our "Non-Smoking" room reeked of tobacco smell. The carpet was also stained, filthy and torn. The hotel attracts the kind of folks who blare their music without any regard to others. Oh yeah, there was one of those people in the parking lot, causing our room to vibrate from loud music at 11:30 at night. The complimentary internet is dial up speed.

My Hotwire purchase was non refundable. I did not care, I just wanted out of this bad situation. Thank you Hilton Garden Inn for providing extra soap. I'm definitely going to need it after my 15 minutes in La Quinta.

Room Tip: Want the best room? Book a different hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Meenabasha
Reviewed April 8, 2014

Decent hotel, nice location if you don't have a car. Lots of food/stores local. Don't book this hotel if you are doing it for value with breakfast, the food was sorely lacking but overall a decent stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I was returning from vacation late one night only to fly out again for work the next morning. A great rate and reading of the reviews on TripAdvisor led us to decide on La Quinta. We will never stay here again. We were placed in a first floor accessible room which was not well-maintained. The lone bed was a double and barely adequate in space for two adults, and was far from comfortable. I was exhausted but can say I did not sleep at all, just rested. The bathroom light and fan were connected so you couldn't turn on one without the other but the fan was so noisy that when I used the bathroom, I woke my partner and when he used it, I got a headache. The heat/air was even worse in terms of noise. With only a few hours in this room due to flights, it was not worth it to complain and wait for any maintenance. Due to the accessible set up, there wasn't a closet, just some closet-like space near the sink. In general, a poor configuration - it may have been adequate if our needs (sleep) had been met, but since they weren't and the room was run down and not appropriate for a hotel (a lone double bed should never be an option, even with a third party website), this was a poor experience. Next time, we'll be trying another, more trusted hotel near the airport.

Room Tip: Ask for a regular room that isn't accessible (unless, of course, that is what you need). And in...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lizzymcboo
Reviewed March 27, 2014

The price was right, but when I saw fresh blood stains on the sheet of one of the beds in my room, I totally lost confidence in the sanitary conditions of the hotel room. The sheets on the bed that I slept in had no visible stains, but neither did they look especially fresh. I won't be using this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Carrie S
Reviewed March 26, 2014

`I ALWAYS stay at LaQuinta before early morning flight. Have tried other hotel chains, but LaQuinta is the best for the money. Not all LaQuintas have a good rating as I stayed at one last night in Miami at airport. Not only was this a horrible LaQuinta, but it was a horrible hotel in general. Will be more careful in future when selecting hotels.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor Locks
Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Airport
Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport
Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport

Been to La Quinta Inn Hartford Bradley Airport? Share your experiences!