“Hartford”

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Hartford Bradley Airport

Reviewed April 15, 2013

It's a hotel that's located close to the airport, and that's about all the good I can say about it. Not a great place - thermostat didnt work -

People at hotel were nice, but this is like a 2* quality place

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was a good choice and convenient to where I needed to be. Although it
is an older property and needs some updating, the bed was comfy and the room was clean. The staff was efficient and friendly. I'll certainly
be back.

1  Thank Wishfull
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This hotel is older but beds were comfortable, room clean and quiet. Breakfast was poor but was included in rate. I would stay there again for quick layover. Receptionist was pleasant and was still there in morning and was still pleasant!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 488mary
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Have stayed at this location before and would continue to stay for future visits. Convienent location to airport. This time around I stayed was to catch an early morning flight at 6:30 am. The good news is that they start their breakfast at 4 am! Gave us plenty of time to eat and catch the shuttle to the airport. Helpful hint I've used is that if I have a late night arrival or early morning departure I can pick-up/drop-off car rental next morning or night before. I have shuttle take me back to hotel or to pick up my rental...can save about a day in car rental fees doing this.

4  Thank 1travelingDad
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I have rarely used the La Quinta hotels which are frequently older and simply tired. When I went on-line to book a hotel, the Marriott's and other similar hotels within a mile were double the price. The LaQuinta web site indicated that the hotel had been redecorated so I took the chance. The rooms were new, fresh, included a microwave and fridge and had a new bathroom. Linens and pillows were excellent. Even the breakfast where I usually don't expect much provided all the basics; fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, etc. The hotel clerks were friendly and helpful. As a result of this good experience, I've put LaQuinta back on my list of hotels.

2  Thank Fredband
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This was my 4th stay at this hotel, and I love the great location. This hotel is clean, with a very friendly and helpful staff. We ended up checking into the hotel very late, and we were hungry, the lady at the front desk offered to get us yogurt, fruit and muffins from the breakfast bar to tide us over until breakfast was being served...how thoughtful, and appreciated by my travel weary self. The maids left us extra towels when asked, and the beds were super comfy. I liked that there is a great diner right next door. We stayed during a snowstorm, and the parking lot was cleared by early in the morning. I feel that this property offers a lot, for very decent rate, I'll be back.

3  Thank dawnno
Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor Locks
Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks
Fairfield Inn & Suites Hartford Airport
Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport
Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport

Been to La Quinta Inn Hartford Bradley Airport? Share your experiences!