“Wouldn't stay anywhere else!”

Courtyard Hartford Windsor
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This hotel offers the best choice for overnight travelers.

It is conveniently accessable to and from the Interstate. The landscaping provides a quiet, peaceful location. All of the staff is very accommodating. (Michael, that's you!).

Food service in the lobby is casual, comfortable and very tasty.

The rooms are extremely clean, comfortable and quite affordable.

I have traveled to this area twice, and was not disappointed either time.

Room Tip: Ground floor inside rooms have a sliding patio door into the private courtyard. Inside upper rooms h...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Colleen w, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our hotel and staff. It was great to hear you enjoyed your stay and our food in the Bistro. I share your comments with our team and looking forward to meeting you next time to travel to the area.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Just stayed here Thanksgiving evening and really enjoyed it. The bed was sooooooo comfortable, and it was fun to just crash and watch cable on the huge flat screen tv after Thanksgiving with family. Very relaxing. My favorite aspects of our stay were the delightful morning swim in the large, clean, sun-room pool, alternated with dips in the jacuzzi. I also loved the fitness room that had several treadmills and ellipticals. The equipment was modern and in excellent condition. I would definitely stay here again, the convenience and treat of the pool and gym are a big plus to me. The people at the front desk were very friendly and accommodating when we checked in on Thanksgiving Day (and the next morning!) which was appreciated since they were working on a holiday. A warm and welcoming place!

Room Tip: I might recommend the first floor, where the lobby, pool & gym are located.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Wow !! Thanks so much for the wonderful comments. I am really happy you enjoyed your stay. It was great to hear you had a chance to relax in the pool and use the new fitness equipment. I am so proud of my team and will share your feedback with them about your stay. Thanks again!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

In a world filled with not so nice customer service people, it was a breath of fresh air to meet Anna. It was late and we were tired & hungry. Our 1st stop after check in was at the food court. There, we were greeted by smiling and happy Anna who made us feel welcome from the moment we met her at the counter. She recommended just what we would like, she took the care to split it in two for us and provide everything we needed to enjoy our treat. She never stopped smiling. When we came down the next morning she was still there, smiling and friendly - she took great care of us. She was the main reason I would think about going back there and recommending the hotel. She was gracious, happy, friendly and served us with excellence. We hope that hotel management will recognize what a treasure they have with her and reward her appropriately. She made our weekend special.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Colleen w, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. I wanted to let you know I shared your kind words with Anna and the team in Windsor.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My stay at the courtyard exceeded all expectations. The service was what really made it stand out for me. Johnathan really went above and beyond in helping me to find great places to eat and to make sure I had everything needed for an amazing stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Colleen w, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Thanks again for the taking the time to write about your experience. I am so lucky to work with Jonathan and the Courtyard team. Jonathan always goes above and beyond for every guest !

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was our second Courtyard stay in two nights. The Marriott promotion is an incentive of course but it was also the best value in the area. The lobby and Bistro is upscale and well lit, clean comfortable rooms and a nice pool and spa area. The staff at this property are above the usual high standard that Marriott maintains and that travellers expect. We wont be in this area again until the Big E 2013, but we will want to stay here when we come back

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Colleen w, General Manager at Courtyard Hartford Windsor, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your comments with us regarding your recent stay. Guest feedback s always appreciated. We look forward to seeing you when you visit next year!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Johnathan is the man. He went above and beyond while I was there for a business trip a couple of weeks ago. Breakfast was FANTASTIC (the dinner food could use a little work) and if you needed anything at all Johnathan would help out immediately. A member of my group mentioned she was cold when we were in the courtyard one evening, and next thing we knew he was walking up to us with a handful of blankets. I don't even think anyone asked! Great service, and when I return to Hartford I will most definitely be staying at this location.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you !! We are so proud of Jonathan. He inspires our team to pursue excellence. We also appreciate the feedback on our breakfast and dinner. We will share your feedback with our restaurant team and focus on impoving dinner. Looking forward to seeing you next time you are in the Windsor area.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I was thoroughly charmed by the Courtyard Hartford Windsor. I was met by Assistant General Manager Rosie St. Pierre who was cheerful and made me feel welcome. She gave me a handwritten card thanking me for staying and the free Starbucks coupon was very much appreciated the next morning! The room itself was very clean and spacious. The hotel is two floors and is organized in sort of a circle around a center with a garden in it with chairs for sitting -- great plantings and very relaxing. The building looks like a contemporary condo building. The pool and hot tub looked very nice -- the only thing I would say is the floor of the pool and the floor of the hot tub need some cleaning. But not enough to keep me from going in and enjoying, as I saw other guests do. Very quiet, peaceful stay. The Bistro is great for a quick meal and serves real Starbucks -- e.g., caramel machiattos -- yum. The whole atmosphere is relaxing and welcoming. I will definitely stay here again and recommend it. Terrific value as well.

Room Tip: The second floor is nicer and see if you can get one looking in towards the atrium.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Thanks again for giving us feedback on the hotel and your nice comments about Rosie. We are so lucky to have her as the Assistant General Manager of the hotel. I shared your comments with her and she was so excited to hear how much you appreicated her service! We hope to see you again next time you are in town

Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor
Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport
HYATT house Hartford North/Windsor
Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport
Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport
Residence Inn Hartford Windsor
Hilton Hartford
Hilton Hartford
#2 of 12 in Hartford

Been to Courtyard Hartford Windsor? Share your experiences!