“Delicious! Extensive Chinese and Japanese menus”
Review of Bamboo Garden

Bamboo Garden
Ranked #30 of 62 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed February 3, 2012

We enjoyed a delicious meal here. The menu is quite varied, extensive sushi choices. I had shrimp and scallops in garlic sauce with brown rice. I recommend you try this restaurant and find your favorite on their menu.

Reviewed August 14, 2011

I have dined at the Bamboo Garden in Windsor many times in the past, and every time I have visited, I have found the restaurant to be very clean which is important to me. The atmosphere is quiet with no children screaming and running around, and I have never experienced any loud, obnoxious people dining at this restaurant. There are many choices on the menu, so I am positive that most every person can find something that they like. Everything I have ordered has been very tasty. The only issue is the language barrier, as I have found that sometimes the wait staff does not fully understand what I am trying to say. But that's okay, since this restaurant does a great job of preparing food and of keeping the dining area very clean.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

We live in Windsor and get takeout from Bamboo Garden at least once a month, although we have dined in on occassion as well. The reason we stay loyal? Delicious food, attention to detail when order is placed (I sometimes ask for certain ingredients to be withheld) and friendly service. The wontons are not too "doughy", which makes me a huge fan of the wonton soup. The Chicken Amazing is my favorite!

Reviewed February 28, 2011

This restaurant is less than one mile away from our hotel, the Marriott Hartford/Windsor, in CT, and was recomended by the hotel staff. It is located in a small group of stores and the outside is not very impressive. However,iInside the decor is attractive and the restaurant is clean. When we arrived we realized that we had been to this restaurant for my nephew's wedding rehearsal dinner two years ago. The extensive menu includes Chinese and Japanese dishes.
I ordered the salmon box and the fish was very fresh and tasty. My husband ordered the Chicken Katsu, one of his favorite dishes, it was excellent and the portion was very large. Both entrees came with soup, salad, and rice. His Hot & Sour soup was the best he's ever had, and the Wonton soup was delicious. Service was excellent. The prices were very reasonalbe. The resaurant also does a big take-out business.
The guests at my nephew's party, including several Asian friends, were impressed by the quality of the sushi.

Reviewed January 24, 2011

Love this restaurant. We did about a $100 takeout order and it was some of the best take out food I have had in a lonnnng time. Especially recommend the tangerine beef, it was to die for.

The hot and sour soup blew our faces off (in a good way) and plenty if sauces were included.

We are definitely going back. Accommodating staff and all smiles even though we were quite late.