“P. U. this place stinks”

Giovanni's Ristorante
Ranked #27 of 59 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Windsor, Connecticut, United States
“P. U. this place stinks”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I used to go here when the previous owners ran it but the new owners have run it into the ground. When I walk into the bar area and the odor makes me walk right out I say stay away.

Visited September 2012

Windsor, Connecticut, United States
“Goot take out Italian”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I ordered take-out lasagna for a party here - very well prepared. Not the world's best Italian, but clearly above average. Definitely worth a visit.

Visited April 2012
Windsor Locks, Connecticut
“pizza & wings awesome”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

great pizza & wings, reasonable prices! Salads are also delish!

Visited June 2011
Connecticut
“Don't porder pizza there - they don't know how to make it"”
Reviewed November 12, 2009

We used to be frequent patrons of this restaurant under other owners. This is the first time we had pizza there in a while. Part of the crust was raw. I asked for light cheese - it was heavy with cheese. I called - I got an apology from the owner who truly doesn't understand that he has no control of the kitchen. We will not go there again.

west hartford
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 10, 2009

i been there couple of times and they have good grinders and great pizza there i think its the best around there