“Decent Indian Restuarant”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Windham, Connecticut
“Decent Indian Restuarant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

I'm not an expert on Indian cuisine, but compared to other places, this one is certainly pretty good. Lunch buffet is pretty reasonable. The place was never very crowded when I went, but it was close to my hotel. No problems and would go back to get my curry fix.

Visited February 2013

“Indian in Connecticut!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

The food was good, service was ok...generous portions but entrees were pretty expensive. They're open 7 days a week serving dinner at 5pm.

Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
“Average Lunch Buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2012

I went here last week with a coworker - we went for the lunch buffet. It was a decent buffet with Rice, Naan, 1 appetizer, and 4 vegetarian curries. The food was average - the appetizer was very good - they had mixed pakora and then they replaced it with Samosas. They were both great - the naan was also good. The curries were boring and bland - they basically tasted the same. nothing worth even thinking of a second serving. It's decent value for the price and quick indian fix - but i dont think i will be coming here in the near future.

• Visited July 2012
South Windsor, Connecticut
“Authentic Indian Food at Reasonable Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

Whenever I am in the mood for a "curry", this is where I go. I have enjoyed Indian food for nearly 45 years in places like New York, Chicago and throughout the UK.

The food is more than acceptable, they offer a large variety and is reasonably priced. Service is very good. Evening meal traffic seems to be less crowded than lunch time, where they offer an inexpensive buffet.

• Visited April 2012
windsor
“too much price for worst food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

On a Sunday I've ordered butter naans, chichen curry, chicken Biriyani and chicken Fries for dinner. They also gave papads, but you see there is no difference between naans and papads. Both are crispy. The chicken Biriyani might be really bad old stuff. Really bad. Not to mention the awfullness of chicken curry, overall in all of these items, the chicken had foul smell and was so hard to chew. The chicken fry was the only thing better out of all, but that chicken was harder too. For half of the price I paid (around $50) I've got better Indian food from BBQ Masala aka LAziz restaurant in Windsor locks. But beware of them too on Mondays because they gave me old chicken Biriyani stuff, Bottomline I believe you should not get any kind of indian foods during the week beginning and that really sucks.
I've never given any reviews so far for anything, I'll always try to find something good on anything I got and try not to think or give bad reviews to anything . But I'm sorry on this case. II couldn't find any good here.

• Visited May 2012