“Great buffet”

Taste of India
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I was driving by and saw the sign for the $8.95 lunch and stopped in. They had a good selection of dishes, including some of my favorites. The nice thing with a buffet is you can try new things, too.

The spices were good though I prefer a bit stronger spice.

Friendly service and a great way to have a quick lunch or linger and chat with friends.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

My wife and I went for a dinner using one of those coupon deals. We enjoyed it would go back. The portions were very good for the price. The staff was very attentive.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

We always enjoy our meals at the Taste of India. The staff is friendly and the food authentic and tasty.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

we eat her once a month & everytime it is awesome. Great food, service is amazing, would recommend anyday.

Reviewed September 12, 2010

We tried the lunch buffet recently and were pleasantly surprised. The vegetables were phenomenally good. We look forward to returning.

Been to Taste of India? Share your experiences!