All reviews hartford airport front desk room was clean an early morning flight rental car complimentary breakfast pool area six flags park and fly shuttle service the breakfast area next morning yogurt would stay again excellent hotel new england convenient location
Selected filters
Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

I had an issue with my reservation but they quickly took care of it. Made me happy that they were easy to deal with on such short notice. They made sure I was taken care of and even followed up on it to make sure I was ok.

Trip type: Traveled with family
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear ocaladan - I am glad we took such good care of you and the issue with your reservation . It is great to know the team did so well with being easy to deal with and making sure you were taken care of . Thanks for taking the time to share your wonderful time , we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

Excellent hotel. Hotel is clean , lovely staffs, Good area Parking is okay TV channels are enough for the family. I will book again if am alone.Rooms are very clean. The only downside is there are no microwaves in the rooms.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Travel 6 - thanks for your review . I will be sure to pass on to the team how clean you found the rooms and how "lovely" the staff is. I also noted that you wanted a microwave. Keep in mind for your next visit that although all rooms don't have a microwave , we can have one put in your room for your convenience. Just let us know. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon !

Reviewed May 2, 2019

This is just what you expect from a Hampton. Off Highway, Clean Rooms, Good Breakfast, Friendly Staff. You can't expect more than this and this Hampton Delivers. I like this property because it's close to airport and near where family lives

Room tip: I like upper floors
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Fran M , thank you so much for your very positive review. It is great to know we have won your loyalty and that you are a frequent stayer with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon !

Reviewed April 30, 2019

Nasty room dirty clipped toe nails in my bed and kids screaming in the hallway both nights we stayed made for a horrible stay and nobody did a thing when notified. I would stay away from this place!!!

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Adventure729540 I am glad we were able to connect since you wrote this about your two nights with us. it is good to know you will be back and I am glad we had the opportunity to speak about your stay.

Reviewed April 20, 2019

I selected this Hampton due to its proximity to the airport. I prefer the Hampton brand due to its consistent quality and excellent customer service. This Hampton was no exception and met and exceeded my expectations and I would gladly recommend this hotel to anyone!!

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2019

Dear Ray S - thank you for your review and for your recommendation . It is great to read that we exceeded you expectations and we hope you will come back soon .