“Early departure at BDL”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
Terryville, Connecticut
“Early departure at BDL”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Special thanks to John Breda and staff for excellent and prompt service. Great place to stay for a 6:00 am flight from Bradley. Nice breakfast to go, clean rooms and on time drive to airport. Also, very courteous employees. Third stay for us and highly recommend if you don't want to take the long drive on a cold and very early morning

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank vikingmom15
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this review, March 29, 2014
Dear Priscilla - the thanks is all mine . I appreciate you taking the time to write and let us know everything was great . I know there will be a fourth visit and we look forward to your return ! Thanks !

Hampton Inn Hartford Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
CT, USA
Reviewed March 25, 2014

Coming home from a long journey my sister and I returned to Hartford airport on a cold (20 degrees F) early March night to find that her car, parked at the Hampton Inn through their park and ride plan, had a completely dead battery. The van attendant,a young woman who normally worked at the reception desk, had volunteered to pick us up so we would not have to wait till the usual driver arrived for his shift. She waited patiently as we tried to start the car and offered to bring us back to the reception area to call and wait for AAA to arrive. As we drove to the front of the hotel she thought of an alternate plan- she could call her mechanic friend who lived nearby to give us a jump. In a matter of minutes she was on the phone setting it up and about 15 minutes later we were able to head out for home. What terriffic service- a really helpful and resourceful employee. BTW, the hotel itself was a great value- especially with the park and ride service. We really enjoyed this place, even though it was only a brief stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank travlelf
Dear "travelelf" - what a pleasure to read about your great service experience. We strive to make each guest experience the best it can be because we know you have choices out there . We hopefully have made your choice easy for the future.
Thanks again for sharing and I will be sure to pass your pleasant feedback to the team.

Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Great staff, very accommodating. Returned my rental car early and the hotel shuttle picked me up at the car lot instead of me having to go to the terminal area. Also has 24 hour shuttle service. They also will ask what time you want to book your shuttle ride, convenient when you have an early flight as we did.

Room Tip: Lower floor at end of hall is near the pool, there is also an entry if parking a car.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Texhusky75
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this review, March 20, 2014
Dear Al S - I am pleased to read that you found us to be so accomodating. Thanks for mentioning how helpful you found it to be that we picked you up at the rental faciltity after you droppped your car off. We know those precious minutes count in the morning and we strive to please our guests whenever we can. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon .

Hampton inn Hartford Airport
connecticut
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I love this hotel! The staff is ALWAYS friendly and very helpful. When i needed extra towels they were very promt in bringing them to the room. The breakfast was hot and the food was great. The breakfast area was well kept.The rooms dont smell stale and are always clean. I had a few of my daughters friends come over to enjoy the pool and the staff didnt bother them not one time, unlike other hotels I have been to. I will continue to make this my number one hotel! I have and will continue to recommend Hampton Inn in Windsor to my friensds and family. VERY SATISFIED WITH THIS HOTEL AND THEIR STAFF!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank devotedauntie
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Dear devoted auntie : thanks so much for passing on your continued pleasure with our hotel. You do so with so much zeal, it is a real pleasure to read and I know the rest of the team will be thrilled when I share your kind words with them . Thanks for staying with us.

Haskell, United States
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Hotel was clean, everything worked. Good people, and close to everything. I like Hamptons for the fitness room and pools, as well as I always know what to expect. Coffee is always fresh, most have cookies also.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

1 Thank Joseph V
Joseph V - what a pleasure to read your kind review . We appreciate you taking the time to share some of the high points that you enjoy at Hampton Inn and I know our future guests will appreciate your experience when they come to stay with us.

Thanks again ,

Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I am very picky about sleeping conditions (clean sheets, clean towel, smoke free). I appreciate the balance between quality and price at Hampton Inn. I also appreciate the free hot breakfast . Whether the travel is for business or leisure, I specifically seek out Hampton Inn because of the consistency. The only disappointmnet was in NY city where the rooms needed to be renovated.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Hisham M
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Hisahm M - thanks for your great review and pointing out both the value and cleanlines . We are glad to know that we meet your self described "very picky" stnadards and we look forward to you coming back .

Sincerely ,

Buffalo, NY
Reviewed March 3, 2014

The hotel was not too difficult to find - it's very, very close to the airport. My room was supposed to be non-smoking, but there was definitely the scent of old cigarette smoke in my room. The room was clean enough. The breakfast was fine each morning.

If you're looking for a reasonably-priced hotel near the Hartford airport, you could do worse than staying here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Elissa B
Elissabflo :

thanks for recommeding us and pointing out the value and cleanliness of the hotel. I am sorry to read that your room smelled of smoke as we are more than 97% smoke free . Don't forget we will always try to move you if we can also. Thanks again and we hope to see you again when you are travelling from home .

Hampton Inn Hartford Airport
Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor
La Quinta Inn Hartford Bradley Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks
HYATT house Hartford North/Windsor
Days Inn Windsor Locks - Bradley International Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport? Share your experiences!