“Say they have queen beds, but actually full size beds”

Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

The front desk is nice and efficient, and it's a nice, clean hotel. However, wifi is weak and the advertised queen beds are actually doubles. Between the beds and the wifi, big minuses. Probably wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2013

Dear Rastagirl - I am sorry to read that the wi fi was slow and you were told we had queen beds. Please let me know where you saw queen beds so that we can remedy that. As you noted all our double bedrooms have full size beds. I appreciate you mentioning how pleasant and clean you found the hotel and I am happy you found us that way. Please do give me a call so that I can remedy this for you .

John Breda
Hampton Inn Harftord Airport.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

This hotel is in an excellent location, very close to restaurants and the airport. The staff is outstanding and even directed me to a nearby car wash! There is even a shuttle service if you need to go anywhere w/in 3 miles of the hotel. Great breakfast too! Hotel has a real 'home' feel to it and is nicely decorated.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank April W
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear April : thanks for taking the time to let future travelers know about your great experience with us . We always enjoy reading great feedback and knowing that you found our hotel to be just what you were looking for. Have a great holiday season and we hope you stop by soon.

John Breda
Hampton Inn Hartford Airport.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Great place. Peace on otherwise hectic day. It was almost as if the inn staff knew what kind of a day we had had and what potential stress was ahead for us. Just what the doctor would have ordered. We congratulate the inn staff and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Thomas C - I am thrilled to read that we were just the right "prescription" I have passed on your kind words and feedback to the staff and you have made our day ! Glad to hear you will be back again , hope we see you soon.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Very clean hotel close to airport and dining. Good rates for the business person on a budget. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was very clean. Breakfast was good. When I am in the Greater Hartford area again, whether business or pleasure, I would be happy to stay at this Hampton Inn location.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Richard D - it is nice to read that you were happy with your stay and that you will come to stay with us again if you are in the area. Thanks for taking the time to point out how you enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendliness of the staff as well as the value we offer. We hope you return soon.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is a quality hotel where you get a clean room and friendly service. When booking a hotel, I want somewhere that is clean, a helpful staff, and to get what I expect - this is what I got from this hotel. I have stayed here twice now and been very satisfied with both of my stays.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Owen F : two words the staff and I love to read when hearing guest feedback on the hotel are "quality and clean" Thanks for letting us and our future guests know about your great experiences with us . Have a great holiday season .

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I just completed a single night business stay for a series of meetings at Bradley airport and chose to stay at the Hampton Inn Hartford Airport. Upon arrival I was recognized as a Hilton member and my reservation was quickly processed. The front desk staff were most friendly and asked if I would be interested in dinner as they could provide me with recommendations. I was and did take their advice and was not disappointed. I thought this to be a nice touch. I found the room to have all the amenities as expected and the room to be updated, fresh and most of all clean. I had a strong wireless internet connection and found the television to have a crisp sharp picture with a decent selection of channels. The bed was comfortable, shower fine and checkout simple since the folio was under the door in the morning for review. The free breakfast was as expected, but warm and fresh. Staff working the breakfast were very polite and most helpful. I travel quite a bit and won't hesitate to stay here on my next trip to the BDL airport.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear Peppy - thanks for the thorough and pleasant assessment of you stay ! We appreciate you listing out all the different ameneties we have with such detail. I know we will see you soon , have a great holiday season !

Reviewed November 9, 2013

All very clean being in a handicap room expect hot water in bath tub as well as first floor, not the third. Filled out the survey to see how the hotel responds? May choose to use again but too much money to stay as often as Mom visits

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2013

Dear Vivienne H - I am glad we were able to speak yesterday and better understand your stay. I am glad that you will be coming back soon and I hope we get a chance to meet. Thanks for feed back and we'll see you soon.

Hamton Inn Hartford Airport

Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
HYATT house Hartford North/Windsor
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hartford - Bradley Airport
Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport
3 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport? Share your experiences!