“Great Airport Location”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
Lancaster, United States
“Great Airport Location”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Very clean hotel close to airport and dining. Good rates for the business person on a budget. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room was very clean. Breakfast was good. When I am in the Greater Hartford area again, whether business or pleasure, I would be happy to stay at this Hampton Inn location.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Richard D - it is nice to read that you were happy with your stay and that you will come to stay with us again if you are in the area. Thanks for taking the time to point out how you enjoyed the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendliness of the staff as well as the value we offer. We hope you return soon.

Hampton Inn Hartford Airport

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
South Kent, United States
Reviewed November 26, 2013

This is a quality hotel where you get a clean room and friendly service. When booking a hotel, I want somewhere that is clean, a helpful staff, and to get what I expect - this is what I got from this hotel. I have stayed here twice now and been very satisfied with both of my stays.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Owen F : two words the staff and I love to read when hearing guest feedback on the hotel are "quality and clean" Thanks for letting us and our future guests know about your great experiences with us . Have a great holiday season .

Massachusetts
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

I just completed a single night business stay for a series of meetings at Bradley airport and chose to stay at the Hampton Inn Hartford Airport. Upon arrival I was recognized as a Hilton member and my reservation was quickly processed. The front desk staff were most friendly and asked if I would be interested in dinner as they could provide me with recommendations. I was and did take their advice and was not disappointed. I thought this to be a nice touch. I found the room to have all the amenities as expected and the room to be updated, fresh and most of all clean. I had a strong wireless internet connection and found the television to have a crisp sharp picture with a decent selection of channels. The bed was comfortable, shower fine and checkout simple since the folio was under the door in the morning for review. The free breakfast was as expected, but warm and fresh. Staff working the breakfast were very polite and most helpful. I travel quite a bit and won't hesitate to stay here on my next trip to the BDL airport.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear Peppy - thanks for the thorough and pleasant assessment of you stay ! We appreciate you listing out all the different ameneties we have with such detail. I know we will see you soon , have a great holiday season !

Greenfield, United States
Reviewed November 9, 2013

All very clean being in a handicap room expect hot water in bath tub as well as first floor, not the third. Filled out the survey to see how the hotel responds? May choose to use again but too much money to stay as often as Mom visits

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Vivienne H - I am glad we were able to speak yesterday and better understand your stay. I am glad that you will be coming back soon and I hope we get a chance to meet. Thanks for feed back and we'll see you soon.

Hamton Inn Hartford Airport
Hilton Head, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We chose this hotel based on the TripAdvisor reviews and were not disappointed. It was very close to the airport but not so close that you could hear the planes and it was just off of Rt 20 with easy access to I-91. In addition, the hotel is located just at the edge of a quiet residential area in Windsor so there was little traffic and no noise from businesses. The staff was very pleasant and the complementary breakfast was a welcome way to begin our day. The room was clean and comfortable. The only downside was that the A/C-Heater unit in the wall made a shuttering noise when it cycled on. Because one of my co-workers staying in another room also commented on the noise, it may be something common. This noise was not enough that it would cause me to not stay here again. There were many more positives to outweigh this one negative. The staff recommended good restaurants in the area. We tried two of them and liked our experiences. Parking was free and the lot was well lighted. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to the Hartford area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
Martha L - it's great to read such an detailed and pleasant account of your stay with us . I am sorry about the AC being a little noisy but glad to read that it was not a big impact on you enjoying the hotel and getting your rest. I hope we see you soon

Gilroy, United States
Reviewed November 4, 2013

I am a Hampton Inn customer because of the reliable and consistent service. The Hartford was excellent. I am wanting to sumit my good rating, but do not understand why you would demand of me 200 characters miniumum.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jane T - thanks for letting us know how much you enjoy all Hamptons and especially ours. Sorry for the confusion with the requirements of the survey site, I am glad you got your fgreat feedback in.

Kingston, Jamaica
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Rooms were clean except for the bathroom was a bit foul smelling. Free Internet Free Parking Free shuttle to and from airport. Free bottled water. Comforters can be nicer. Overall it was a good experience. Beds were ok.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Maylene : thanks for your feedback on your recent stay. You let us know about many things we are doing right and some that need some work. We appreciate you letting us know and I will be reviewing your comments with my team to insure we are making every stay the best it can be.

Hampton Inn Hartford Airport
Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor
HYATT house Hartford North/Windsor
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks
La Quinta Inn Hartford Bradley Airport
Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport? Share your experiences!