Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport
$59
  • Breakfast included
$60
$58
All reviewshartford airportroom was cleanan early morning flightrental carcomplimentary breakfastpool areathe entire staffshuttle servicewindsor lockssix flagsnext morningwould stay againhot tubbusiness tripfresh fruitfront desk staffnew england
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I attended a business meeting at this Hmapton Inn. The staff was outstanding and went out of their way to make sure that we had everything that we needed. My room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. It was similar to most Hampton Inns. I was very happy with this hotel and will stay there again when I am in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Dear DTD : it's nice to read your meeting went well and they you would recommend us as a place to stay . I especially agree that we have an "outstanding staff" and that they make the experience what it is. I will pass on your kind words.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Overall the accomodations were excellent. The only issue was the air conditioning unit in our room. It was a hot day and we wasted to cool off in our room and the A/C unit was not cooling the room down at all.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Michael B : It is a pleasure to read that you found your accomodations with us to be excellent. I am sorry to read that the A/C wasn't working the way it should . I appreciate your feedback and hope you know we will address your concerns. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Well kept property convenient to airport and rental car location. Met our needs for this trip. Room comfortable with a very good AC/Heat unit that was quiet. Breakfast area very comfortable with great service.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Joseph K :

I am glad to read your short stay with us went well and that you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable. I thank you for sharing your pleasant experience and we hope you come back soon.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

This hotel offers what you'd expect from a Hampton: comfortable rooms, adequate fitness center, well kept pool, free buffet breakfast, free wi-fi and attentive staff. The hotel is slightly older but is also under renovation. My room on the 4th (top) floor was obviously recently renovated and was clean and comfortable (although I was surprised to see no fridge in the room - which is generally common at a Hampton). When back in the area, I will be sure to come again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
John B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Cam 226 : What a pleasure to read all the pleasant observations you made. Thanks for noticing our efforts and I am glad to hear you will be staying with us again.

PS don't forget we can put a refridgerator and microwave in your room .

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I love Hampton Inn Hotels, my first choice every time I travel. Great Hotel, it's time to replace towles, and a I am happy the carpets are being replaced. Needs the new matresses that most Hamptons have. Very friendly and the atmosphere is great, looks perfeffional. I would higly recommend it (but then it would fill up and I could not get a room).

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Frank : I appreciate your candor on the towels in your room and your pleasure with our new carpet selection. All feedback both positive and negative is used to make decisions on where we need to focus (matresses) and I am most pleased to read that you highly recommend us. Thanks and i know we will see you soon !