Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport
$59
  • Breakfast included
$60
$58
All reviewshartford airportroom was cleanan early morning flightrental carcomplimentary breakfastpool areathe entire staffshuttle servicewindsor lockssix flagsnext morningwould stay againhot tubbusiness tripfresh fruitfront desk staffnew england
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I've stayed here a dozen times each year for the past 6-7 years. It has been updated in the last year and looks nice.

The rooms do not all have fridges.

My room had an ac that would blow, just would not blow cold air :(

Front desk is awesome and always helpful.

The Hampton inn is much better than to doubletree and hometown at Bradley Intrl

• Stayed: October 2012
2168, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Diditb4u : I am glad your overall stay was good. When ever you need a fridge or microwave , or assitance with the A/C just let us know and we will be happy to get those items or assitance. Thansk for sharing your experience with us and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

First stay here and would stay again when back in town. It's a mile from rental car drop off. Some good close places to eat and close to the airport as well but didn't hear flights all night long either. Pricing was good and service when needed was great.

• Stayed: October 2012

Hello New England Traveler - I am please to read you enjoyed your first stay with us and that you found our hotel and service to be a good choice. Don't forget we can also take you or pick you up from those car rental locations as well. Thanks for sharing your great experience , come again soon !

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I wasn't even here for a day - just waiting to catch an early flight to BDL after working in MA and CT for the week. Check in was quick, rooms were clean and the property was easy to find.
As a business traveler, I like the familiarity of Hampton Inn. I also like the consistency of service wherever I go, and this certainly is the case here. Staff is friendly and efficient and the rooms are incredibly clean. This is a location that understands client needs and caters to those needs. There are many options around BDL, but I will choose this location everytime for the value, cleanliness and professional staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

GCKLA - I am glad to know we are your hotel of choice when you are visiting from Nebraska . Thanks for taking the time to let us know and hopefully you can spend more time with us next time you are in the Hartford area.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

After two nights in a competitors hotel in upstate New York, we were so happy to spend our last night at the Hampton in Windsor. The room was spacious, the decor relaxing, but best of all, the front desk staff went beyond the call of duty to accommodate my husband, who uses a wheelchair. Kudos to Rachel and Cathy...you are the best! You made our stay memorable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Susan B : it's so nice to read about how much you enjoyed your stay and partcularly your experience with Cathy and Rachel . I will be sure to pass on your kind words. Thanks for choosing us and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I am fan of Hampton Inn's. I don't think you can beat their consistent quality. This location is no exception. This was my first stay here, and I found the friendly, yet professional service very welcoming after a long week on the road. They take the time to cover all of the perks of the hotel (internet, breakfast, etc), and follow up with the questions I overlook (airport shuttle, wake up call, restaurant recommendations). That's a sign of a customer focus business.

They rooms are Hampton Inn standard - clean, spacious, and comfortable. The beds and pillows are the best for this price range. The breakfast buffet is also a step above the competition with a nice mix of cold and hot items. All of them fresh and tasty. Parking is well laid out (one of the inconsistencies among Hampton properties).

The best thing for me is that they are close to the airport, the rental car drop-offs, and they have an airport shuttle. All of this with the great price means I won't shop around in the future. I'll be at the Hampton.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Daddy Yo - thanks for stayiing with us and for noticing the care we have for each guest experience . You mentioned how focused our desk staff is on the business travelers/airport traveler is and we appreciate it. We hope to see you again when you are in the Hartford area.