“Good choice for regular members or looking for close to airport.”

Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

First stay here and would stay again when back in town. It's a mile from rental car drop off. Some good close places to eat and close to the airport as well but didn't hear flights all night long either. Pricing was good and service when needed was great.

• Stayed: October 2012
2168, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Hello New England Traveler - I am please to read you enjoyed your first stay with us and that you found our hotel and service to be a good choice. Don't forget we can also take you or pick you up from those car rental locations as well. Thanks for sharing your great experience , come again soon !

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I wasn't even here for a day - just waiting to catch an early flight to BDL after working in MA and CT for the week. Check in was quick, rooms were clean and the property was easy to find.
As a business traveler, I like the familiarity of Hampton Inn. I also like the consistency of service wherever I go, and this certainly is the case here. Staff is friendly and efficient and the rooms are incredibly clean. This is a location that understands client needs and caters to those needs. There are many options around BDL, but I will choose this location everytime for the value, cleanliness and professional staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

GCKLA - I am glad to know we are your hotel of choice when you are visiting from Nebraska . Thanks for taking the time to let us know and hopefully you can spend more time with us next time you are in the Hartford area.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

After two nights in a competitors hotel in upstate New York, we were so happy to spend our last night at the Hampton in Windsor. The room was spacious, the decor relaxing, but best of all, the front desk staff went beyond the call of duty to accommodate my husband, who uses a wheelchair. Kudos to Rachel and Cathy...you are the best! You made our stay memorable.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Susan B : it's so nice to read about how much you enjoyed your stay and partcularly your experience with Cathy and Rachel . I will be sure to pass on your kind words. Thanks for choosing us and we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I am fan of Hampton Inn's. I don't think you can beat their consistent quality. This location is no exception. This was my first stay here, and I found the friendly, yet professional service very welcoming after a long week on the road. They take the time to cover all of the perks of the hotel (internet, breakfast, etc), and follow up with the questions I overlook (airport shuttle, wake up call, restaurant recommendations). That's a sign of a customer focus business.

They rooms are Hampton Inn standard - clean, spacious, and comfortable. The beds and pillows are the best for this price range. The breakfast buffet is also a step above the competition with a nice mix of cold and hot items. All of them fresh and tasty. Parking is well laid out (one of the inconsistencies among Hampton properties).

The best thing for me is that they are close to the airport, the rental car drop-offs, and they have an airport shuttle. All of this with the great price means I won't shop around in the future. I'll be at the Hampton.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Daddy Yo - thanks for stayiing with us and for noticing the care we have for each guest experience . You mentioned how focused our desk staff is on the business travelers/airport traveler is and we appreciate it. We hope to see you again when you are in the Hartford area.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn after a long day of travel. They picked us up at the airport within minutes and took us to our car rental office the next morning. Clean nice quiet rooms. Actually booked for return stay on last night of vacation.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Blacksheep5

Blacksheep5 : you are always a part of the flock here ! Thanks for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed at the Hampton Inn for one night after a thrilling but exhausting day at Six Flags (~15 mins away). I had made my reservations couple of days earlier online and when I checked into the hotel around 9 pm, we were greeted by a warm smile at the front desk and made sure that our check in was smooth and easy. Our room was immaculate and clean!

The next morning, we headed for breakfast which was very sumptuous and filling! All the breakfast items were fresh, well laid out and warm. After a hearty breakfast, we effortlessly checked out and were well on our way to our next destination!

I would highly recommend this hotel for its fantastic hospitality and service! I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Connie G - thanks for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again for Six Flags Season next year or maybe the Basketball Hall of Fame this Winter !

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The staff here is excellant! The hotel is a wonderful place to stay. Very comfortable, and only twenty minutes away from Six Flags, close to Cabela's which were our two main stops. Rooms were very clean and the cleaning staff was very helpful. I look forward to staying here again.

Room Tip: Bring your own pillow of you don't like too soft.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Suela0912
2168, General Manager at Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Connie G - I enjoyed reading your review and appreciate you taking the time to write it. You mentioned Six Flags and Cabela's you may also be interested in some of the many other sites our area has to offer including the Springfield Armory Museum , Basketball Hall of Fame, Mark Twain House, New England Air Museum and CT Science Museum. Thanks again for sharing your enjoyable experence and we hope to see you soon !

John Breda
Hampton Inn Hartford Airport

Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor
HYATT house Hartford North/Windsor
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks
3 mi away
Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bradley Airport
Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport
Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport? Share your experiences!