“Great stay and comfortable beds” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport

Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
NC
“Great stay and comfortable beds”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Jason at the front desk was very nice. The beds are some of the most comfortable I've ever slept for a moderately priced hotel. I love that the rooms all come with a microwave and refrigerator. They were clean and smelled nice. The air conditioner in the room worked great, but I think the air in the lobby and the halls must've been broken because it was rather warm in those areas. I would consider staying with this chain again.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Paul J, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Thank you for taking time to share your comments during your stay. It is appreciated. We are pleased to have Associates such as Jason on our team and he does a great job going out of his way to help our guests.

Unfortunately we had some challenges with our air conditioning in our hallways and lobby. these have since been corrected.

We are happy to know that you will consider our hotel and the Hilton garden Inn Brand during your next stay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
West Hartford, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

Great hotel! It was very clean and the staff was very friendly !! Breakfast was great! The omelet is a must have! The children enjoyed the indoor heated pool that was well stocked with towels. The beds were very conferrable that my children had to be woken up by me instead of them waking me up!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Paul J, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts about our hotel. We appreciate your time.

We were happy to be your hosts during your recent stay and we are glad to hear that we met and exceeded your expectations.

Please keep us in mind when you make plans to return to our area. It would be our privilege to host you once again
Blythewood, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you're a Hilton Honors member, make sure you ASK for breakfast vouchers. They didn't offer these to me at checkin, and I only found out about them when I heard a server ask another guest if he had one. I mentioned it, and the server gave me one. However, this was on the last day of my five day stay, so I paid for breakfast the remaining mornings. The food quality was very good, though. *** Also the TVs ON the fitness equipment weren't connected to the hotel's cable / satellite system, so you could only watch the few broadcast channels available.

Kent:

Thank you for taking time to share your thoughts to us about your recent stay. We appreciate your time and your honesty

We are sorry that you did not get the Hilton HHonors Breakfast vouchers upon check in. Our Assistant General Manager is reviewing this with each and every Front Desk Agent to insure that this does not happen again.

I was not aware that the TV monitors in the Health Club did not have the same channels as our cable. I will ask our Chief Engineer about this issue as well

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the food and the selection and options.

It would be my pleasure to personally make your next reservation when you visit the area next. Please contact me directly at 860-731-4113
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I had a great stay at this hotel. The rooms were clean and contemporary. The staff was pleasant and helpful. The amenities, especially the little store with snacks and drinks, were great. The price was also great for this level of hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

manasquan, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

this hotel was awesome We were all situated close but not hovering each other. We were close to activities after matches, and could dine or swim right here in clean, inviting surroundings. it was "all good!"

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Paul J, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
It was our pleasure to host your College's Tennis Teams once again. Thank you for taking the time and commenting on your stay, we appreciate it.

Your team was most gracious and everybody seem to enjoy themselves during the trip. We were glad to once again to provide you with outstanding service.

We look forward to hosting your team again next year.
Fredericksburg, VA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

This hotel is very clean, employees are friendly and it is a great location. It is close to the Bradley airport and I 91. The breakfast is cooked to order or help yourself to fruit, scrambled eggs, cereal and pastries. It is a busy property but I enjoyed my stay. It was sunny enough one afternoon that I could sit outside in the sun and relax with a book!

Room Tip: My room was close to the elevator, at my request and it was still very quiet.