Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
Dallas, Texas
“Clean Hotel”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was a nice hotel. The hotel staff were excellent! The room was nice and clean. The pillows and bed were very comfortable. The breakfast was not great. Overall we liked this hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
United States
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stopped in for breakfast. No overnight stay. The breakfast service was sketchy. The table was dirty, the cloth napkin used to wrap the cutlery in had a long strand of hair, compliments of the hostess. We then went to the cook to order station, there was no one there for a period of time. I decided to grab items off of the general buffet instead. The French toast was hard, as if it had been sitting out for a while. The hostess was busy clearing tables, etc. that it was hard to get her attention to get a coffee refill. There were only 3 tables occupied at this time. When our billfold came with our check, it was filthy and greasy. Hilton needs to have one more person staffed during breakfast.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Paul J, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you for choosing our hotel to dine for Breakfast.

We apologize for not meeting or exceeding your expectations. This is not the way we conduct business and it is not the way we run our restaurant.

Would you please contact me so I can discuss your experience in our hotel and a solution based on your experience?

Philadelphia
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel as a quick getaway to see my favorite basketball team play in the NCAA womens tournament at UCONN. The team was staying at the Marriott but I am a hilton fan so my sister and I decided to stay here since it was directly across the street. By the end of my trip I was glad I picked the hilton. Our room was very clean and our every need was met. Every time we walked in no matter what time of day it was, the front desk staff always greeted us with a smile. I also used the fitness center during my stay and always found it cleaned. There are only two treadmills, a weight bench, a stationary bike and an elliptical. This was fine for me, but did notice that if you are staying at the hilton you can use the golds gym very close for free! How awesome! Every morning we ate at the breakfast on site. This by far was one of the best breakfasts I've had in a long time. The restaurant staff was amazing and so was the food. It is a breakfast buffet with a custom order station. At the station they have specials along with everday made to order items, like pancakes, waffles and egfs. I love eggs Benedict and it was by far the nest eggs Benedict ive ever had. It was made to order and was amazing. They also did something to their English muffins that made me want to go back for more! If I am ever in the Hartford area again I will be staying at this hilton.

• Stayed March 2013
Falls Church, Virginia
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Of the 4 business-class hotels at this immediate location, I keep coming back to this one. Even when we held a business meeting at another, I elected to stay here and walk over so as to experience the friendly, helpful, warm, caring, personable staff.
I don't travel frequently, but have visited here a few times and they still remember me and treat me like family.
Happy to return again.

Room Tip: Never had a bad room in the house.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
CT
Reviewed February 24, 2013

My husband & I stay here at least four nights a year. We drive up the night before our 6am flight to Texas the next day and stay one night on our return. The staff are extremely welcoming and the rooms are clean.
The shuttle to/from the airport is efficient and the drivers always friendly. Once we faced a long drive home in rush hour traffic because we forgot to make a return reservation. This hotel was fully booked, but the night manager was able to get us a room at a hotel 5 minutes away. We still came back for dinner at the Hilton that night.

Room Tip: We have been staying here for the past 3 years and have yet to have a bad experience.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Paul J, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate you choosing our hotel during your recent visit.

We want to thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your experience at our hotel.

We are very fortunate that we have such an amazing staff to service our guests. Our staff does everything they can to insure that our guests have a great experience.
Amherst, New York
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The staff makes a fantastic first impression. They were very accommodating and friendly. At no time did I feel rushed or that I was an inconvenience if I had a question. My room was exceptionally clean & very cozy - I slept great! The location was perfect - close to the thruway which was very convenient considering we drove to the hotel. There are plenty of places to dine at in the area. The hotel even offers a wonderful shuttle service to a variety of places (I didn't use it this time but would certainly consider it for my next visit). I would definitely stay at the Hilton Garden Inn again : )

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Layton, Utah
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The hotel was remodeled last year and it looks great! Rooms are clean and the hotel staff is great! The breakfast Monday - Thursday is great. The chef during those days is great and the made to order eggs is a great option!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Paul J, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport, responded to this review, February 22, 2013
Thank you for taking a minute to tell us about your experience. We appreciate your time and your business as our guest.

We are happy to hear that you like the renovations that our hotel has made and that your room was clean.

It will be my pleasure to personally tell our Breakfast Cook about your appreciation of his services
Also consider these accommodations in or near Windsor
HYATT house Hartford North/Windsor
Hampton Inn Hartford / Airport
Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport
Courtyard Hartford Windsor
Residence Inn Hartford Windsor
Homewood Suites by Hilton Hartford/Windsor Locks

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Hartford North/Bradley Int'l Airport? Share your experiences!