Hartford/Windsor Marriott Airport
$59
  • Breakfast included
$60
$58
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront deskhartford windsorroom servicem clubguest roomshotel roombreakfast buffetfitness centerrooms are greatfirst floorvery nice hoteloatmealbusiness tripgreat customer serviceabove averagefree weights
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I've stayed here over 40 nights in 2013 & can't say I've had a bad one! Great staff, very responsive management. The lobby upgrade looks great. Only wish the Starbucks was open longer hours. The restaurant food is good & I'm told some lighter-fare entrees are on the way

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I was attending an AASL conference in Hartford, and this hotel was part of the package. The desk staff were very cordial, the restaurant staff were just as friendly. I had a single room with a king size bed, a couch and desk area-very spacious and clean. My traveling companion and I decided to try a local restaurant one night, and asked the front desk for directions, and the young man actually came running outside to my car to clarify his directions.
A very good stay.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 7, 2013

There is a reason I don't stay at Marriotts and this is the reason why. I called last minute to book a room for a friend - which I wanted to pay for. I offered to email over a credit card authorization with color copies of my credit card. However, apparently a email isn't good enough. They wanted a FAX. I explain that this is 2013 and I don't have a fax machine (as most people don't), so it would have to be over email. After and extremely condescending tone from their night auditor Bob, I was transferred to customer service who said that there was NOTHING they could do. Nor would they even attempt to assist me in solving this problem. Their only solution, FAX over the authorization! Customer service is not something the Marriott is very good at. I have never heard of a hotel saying they won't take money because their only form of communication with the outside world is a FAX machine!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ryan1201
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Another anonymous Marriott. Not great, not bad. Service nice, although a bit robotic. I didn't expect a hug when I checked in, but a little flash of emotion would have been nice after traveling all day.

The hotel is a bit old and tired, but it really did not effect the functionality except for the elevators. They are way past their prime.

I stayed on the club floor, which was fine. This was my third Marriott in three days in three states, and this club lounge was the best of the three. The dinner fare was a yummy shepherd's pie, and breakfast was pretty varied. The old guy in charge was friendly.

Again the hotel is not special, but for two hots and a cot on a business trip, it fit the bill fine.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 14, 2013

No indication on website that this is completely non smoking facility. Asking staff about why this isn't made known to customers when making reservations, we were threatened with a $250 clean up fee if smoking was detected. This is around midnight after a full day of travel! The bathroom had no fan ventilation. Brief shower completely steamed up the mirror. Odors lingered. The toilet was barely working and eventually clogged and almost flooded the bathroom - management was responsive and plumber w/helper showed up in 10 minutes or so. Chair had an underwear label/sticker affixed to chair by prior occupant - what else wasn't removed by cleaning staff? This brand is usually dependable - would hesitate to book at this specific location again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family