“Excellent Dinner!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: phone 860-688-6429
Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

Staying in the area for a conference, and decided to try it after reading some reviews on Tripadvisor, and very glad I did. The service was great, we had a very friendly server, who didn't bat an eye when we asked for separate checks. The pizza I ordered was delicious-thin crust, tasty sauce, really good. My friend had the eggplant parmesan and loved it.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We went here because of its convenient location, not expecting anything spectacular. We found that the food and service was excellent.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a place in the Windsor area for dinner. I looked on tripadvisor and found this restaurant. What a great find. As we started looking at the menu, another couple that we know were being seated near us. We invited them to sit with us. They love coming here and recommended different dishes to us. The menu is very diverse, the service was great and the food was very good. I had the Wisconsin burger and the sweet potato fries. My wife had pasta with Bolognese sauce. Prices were very reasonable. Can't wait to go back and try more.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for a night before flying out to California. The front desk recommended this restaurant.
Thank you to Jenn for making our reservation, and to Melissa for great service!
The food was awesome and plentiful! I just wish we had been near home so we could have enjoyed the "leftovers". Food was terrific and nicely priced. Have already recommended to many Vermont friends who travel out of Bradley!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We have had outstanding meals at this restaurant, returned and ordered the same thing with vastly different plates set before us. For example, last spring and summer we ordered the fish and chips, fresh scrod, and it was the best I have had anywhere. The fish was fresh and flaky and the batter was a beer tempura, light and not at all greasy. Tonight we ordered the fresh scrod and what arrived on our plates was thin, dried out, overcooked, heavy, and tasted like frozen fish. The chips were also frozen fries.