“Eat Here!”

Description: phone 860-688-6429
Manchester Center, VT
“Eat Here!”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for a night before flying out to California. The front desk recommended this restaurant.
Thank you to Jenn for making our reservation, and to Melissa for great service!
The food was awesome and plentiful! I just wish we had been near home so we could have enjoyed the "leftovers". Food was terrific and nicely priced. Have already recommended to many Vermont friends who travel out of Bradley!

Windsor, CT
“hit or miss”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We have had outstanding meals at this restaurant, returned and ordered the same thing with vastly different plates set before us. For example, last spring and summer we ordered the fish and chips, fresh scrod, and it was the best I have had anywhere. The fish was fresh and flaky and the batter was a beer tempura, light and not at all greasy. Tonight we ordered the fresh scrod and what arrived on our plates was thin, dried out, overcooked, heavy, and tasted like frozen fish. The chips were also frozen fries.

Longs, South Carolina
“Found it by Accident”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Accident on 91 on way to pick up a client in Windsor Locks and took Rte 75 as an alternate. Happened to go by the place on the way to pick him up, changed plans and came back to check it out. Glad we did as it is one of the best restaurants we have been to in a long time.
Two of us had the Seafood Fra Diavolo which was so good with an excellent presentation with the mussels circling the large round bowl loaded with perfectly cooked linguine, an excellent sauce and plenty of shrimp, scallops, calamari, etc. and my wife had the Mac Cheese and Lobster which was also phenomenal. We split an Italian Lemon Cake for dessert and it was also great. The service was excellent and the whole experience was above our expectations, which today is almost unheard of. Will definitely come back. You will not be disappointed.

Colchester, Connecticut
“Delicious!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were recommended this restaurant and gave it a try August 24th. We were not disappointed! The food was wonderful and the ambience was impeccable . Friendly service added to the charm. Would love to go back again to try other dishes.

• Visited August 2013
Enfield, Connecticut
“Huge portions!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband, our college aged son, and myself ate here on a Friday evening. The food was delicious and the portions were huge! My husband had seafood fra diavalo, my son had a special, baked ziti with sausage and pepperoni and I enjoyed the shepard's pie. We ended up bringing home at least half of the shepard's pie and probably a third of the ziti. For a twenty year old male to not be able to finish the dish you know it must be huge! The only thing I don't like about this place is the parking!

• Visited August 2013