“Awesome French Onion Soup...”

Union Street Tavern
Ranked #4 of 66 Restaurants in Windsor
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2016

I asked the bartender for well done FO soup and they nailed it. Very friendly staff. Neat bar ambiance. Great draft beer selection. Lots of cool old-time pictures. Easy access and ample parking.

Reviewed April 9, 2016

I met a friend here for dinner. She had the steak and lobster and said it was fantastic. I had a turkey burger that wasn't that great. It was probably frozen and thawed just before cooking. I would have preferred that they didn't even offer the turkey burger if they were going to play it that way.
They had a decent band, which I wasn't expecting but it was still a nice atmosphere.
Good value for the money. Seems like the best option for dinner and some drinks in the area.

Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

Always a good meal with friendly service at Union Street Tavern. I still miss the ice cream shop they had for a few years in the back section of the restsurant....

Reviewed March 17, 2016

Their wings are the bomb, great burgers and sandwiches. My dad loves the Reuben swears it's one of the best he's every had. They make a great dirty martini which is my drink of choice as well as cosmos. Haven't been disappointed yet when we go there.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

I have been to this restaurant many times. Each time I have eaten there, everything has been delicious and hot meals are served hot. The service on all but one occasion, has been wonderful. Attentive and pleasant. They have a customer loyalty following for a reason.