Tripadvisor
Windsor
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews full kitchen living room omelette station great hotel king suite extended stay kitchen area sleeper sofa hot tub home away from home front desk staff free breakfast comfy bed great room spacious rooms hartford area enjoyed my stay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 10, 2020

I brought my daughters here for a sleepover. They had a great time! They really enjoyed the indoor pool area. I loved that the kitchen was equipped with everything I needed to prepare a special meal for them. I only wish there was an oven! The staff was very friendly and responded to requests quickly and graciously. Overall, we had a very memorable stay. Thanks Hyatt House!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed January 1, 2020

My wife and I stayed there New Year’s Eve night. The staff was incredibly friendly and the rooms were beautiful. Great value as well. Breakfast in the morning was fantastic. Would highly recommend a stay

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2020

Rooms are clean and spacious. Hotel is kept up very well. Nice breakfast selection. We have a handicapped accessible suite, which meets all of our needs. Staff is helpful and responsive. Convenient location.

Reviewed January 1, 2020

Great hotel with the one-bedroom being larger than most other Hyatt Houses. The room also had a large living area and dining room area. 4 out of 5 due to the eggs being really cold at breakfast. Miss the skillet option I've had at other HH locations as well.

Reviewed December 27, 2019

This property is awesome, family friendly and super accommodating! This is our family’s go to location when in the area. Spacious rooms and a nice variety of breakfast choices. Indoor pool was a plus!