“Nice new Hyatt branded hotel near Bradley International”

HYATT house Hartford North/Windsor
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Windsor
Orlando, Florida
“Nice new Hyatt branded hotel near Bradley International”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Nice new property with a friendly staff and a scheduled shuttle during normal hours. The hotel reimbursed me for the taxi, since I came in after hours. The rooms were clean, new, modern, and perfect for business travel. The omelette maker in the morning did an excellent job providing one on one customer service to each person through the line. Definite consideration for the next time in Hartford.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Visiting family, spent three nights there and not only was the staff incredibly helpful, the room was in good shape, a small cosmetic problem in the bathroom, and the breakfast was tasty. We will most certainly keep this hotel in mind for next year.

• Stayed July 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Wow, this place is incredible. I happened upon this property while in the area for business – typically, I just walk in and try to negotiate a rate. The woman at the front desk told me I would be more likely to get a better rate online than in person, so, plan ahead I guess. If you can get a decent rate this is a fantastic hotel. A female colleague and myself ended up splitting the two bedroom/two bath suite with a full balcony. There was a full kitchen & family room in between the rooms and it was all very high end and comfortable. The rooms were huge and I really liked the large, tiled shower.

Hyatt House is clean, up to date and beautiful. In addition to all that their “happy hour” and breakfast definitely exceeded expectations! Complimentary beer (on tap) and wine are available in the lobby on week day evenings and they have quite a spread of heavy appetizers. We should have just skipped dinner after filling up there. The breakfast selection in the morning is also large and high quality. Everyone staffing the area was extremely friendly and willing to help. I’d certainly recommend this hotel – especially if you’re going to be in the area for a while.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Wilton, New York
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I stayed here with my family to visit Six Flags New England. We reserved and got a one bedroom suite with 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa bed. The hotel and room was very nice and very clean as a whole. I have no complaints whatsoever. The pool was very nice too! We enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast and we really couldn't find anything to complain about at all. It was a great experience.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Camper310
nyc
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I was in the Springfield area for a dog show with my CH Afghan Hound, and was having a difficult time finding a decent place that accepted pets. Finally I found Hyatt House - only 20 minutes from the show grounds - and even though they charged me almost as much for the dog as for the room ($75) we booked it.

I was pleasantly surprised when I got off of the highway and found myself within minutes winding uphill to the Hyatt House. The grounds are very well kept, (I did say it is on a hilltop right?) it is a newer property, very well maintained with great staff.

The breakfast is OK - the bathroom - OK - it is what it is and that is clean, convenient and new. I would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The Hyatt House or Hyatt Place (I think the name is in flux) was a fine, clean spot to stay before flying out of Bradley. The rooms were large and clean. My room had a full kitchen and separate bedroom - I don't know if all rooms were like that, but mine was quite big (bigger than several apartments I have rented). It looks like other Hyatt Place hotels in terms of furnishings, which is not super trendy, but tasteful enough.

The Hyatt Place concept is, as I understand it, a hotel with low staffing, that offers very simple, consistent, reliable, clean and comfortable conditions but with a clear step-down in luxury from the typical Hyatt Hotel. This hotel was true to that concept, though seemed to offer more than other Hyatt Places.

My room rate was $200 which I thought seemed high for the location and facilities, but I am not very familiar with the area, so that may be appropriate.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
CT
Reviewed May 20, 2013

stayed at this hotel with my child for a get away on vacation. The front desk staff was very kind and put us in a room we wanted. They are very nice. The pool was packed so we went back later at night. It was cold and there were very loud and obnoxious girls cursing and saying very bad things in the pool area (not good with kids). The rooms are very well equipped but housekeeping could do a more efficient job. Hair on the bathroom floor, candy under the sleeper sofa. Breakfast was ok until we saw the black and hair in the bottom of the fork container, yuck. The staff was super nice and washed it but turns your stomach before eating. Need to clean the breakfast area much better. I would stay here again but would get a larger room and check the breakfast area before eating again. The heater in the bedroom literally sounds like a freight train!! had to turn if off then it got frigid in the room turned it back on!

Room Tip: away from elevator face the woods higher floor front room have super bright spot light shining in al...