“UGH!”

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I have never been as sick as I was after eating there! The food wasn't great when I was eating it and even worse on the trip back up! Now I can't even walk past it in the mall without feeling nauseous! *Shudder*

Reviewed April 20, 2011

This restaurant & bar was fantastic when it first opened, with great staff & management. Over the past year or so, however, the quality has dropped drastically. It seems that management must have changed hands. The wait staff is inattentive & quality is poor, especially if you plan to go here around lunch time. Be prepared to be met with a skeleton crew because 75% of the staff will be taking their own lunch in the back hibachi room.
It's one of few sushi restaurants in the area, so when I get a craving I do come here, but due to the quality of service, my frequency of visits has dropped drastically.

Reviewed January 7, 2011

Every time I get my paycheck, this is my treat!! It is my favorite restaurant around. We usually get take-out, but have dined there as well. It has always been a good experience and the food is consistently good. They have new additions to the menu too which made it even better.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook