“Willimantic has a new gem!”
Review of The Harp on Church

The Harp on Church
Ranked #5 of 57 Restaurants in Willimantic
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub, American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Eastford, Connecticut, United States
“Willimantic has a new gem!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Not since the Clark House has Willimantic had such a great place. Atmosphere is fun and inviting. The food is fresh, inventive and oh soo good! Service has always been great. Every server we've ever had has gone out of their way to be helpful and accommodating. Well done Harp! Keep up the great work.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Laura M

“Perfect! Great everything!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had great Irish music. Great food and the price is perfect. We loved this place and can't wait to go back.

Mansfield Center, Connecticut
“An perfect emerald in Willimatic”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

We were in search of a new restaurant in our area and were very, very pleased to find The Harp. The atmosphere is cozy and inviting reminding me of a Irish pub. Our server was very prompt and gave us great recommendations. My husband had what he described as the best ruben ever and I had a delicious shepards pie plus the Harp salad which as big enough for two and fantastic. We like their selection of beers and wines. The value was terrific: salad, entrees, two beers apiece, tip & tax for about $40.00! We love it and will be going back often

• Visited February 2013
Hartford, Connecticut, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food! Great atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I discovered the Harp last St. Patrick's Day and have been going pretty regularly. The food is very good. I have never, (repeat, never) had a problem with service. Anyone who had served has been cordial and helpful. Highly recommended!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Johanna R
Willimantic, Connecticut
“I'm glad they're here”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I've been in probably a dozen times since they've opened. If I could afford to eat out more I'd go more. The food is great. I mean it! The atmosphere is cozy and much more pub-like than other places in town. Did I say that the food is great? You can tell that the head chef is really into putting out some delicious stuff. Makes me happy. The service is spotty; I don't think that you can disregard the previous reviews that say so. Depends on who you get to be your server. Being a waitress/bartender is a difficult job and not everyone is cut out for it. A good server is able to put on a smile and turn on the charm no matter how they're really feeling. We don't all have that ability, and sometimes it's very apparent at The Harp. Don't let the potential for less than great service keep you away. Just go, hope that you get a good server, and enjoy the food! Repeat often.

• Visited March 2012