“LOVE the dog park”

Mill Woods Park
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“LOVE the dog park”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

I had heard wonderful things about the dog park at Mill woods. The first time I tried to find it I accidentally end up at one in Rocky Hill, one town over, that was AWFUL. For the heck of it I tried again yesterday. Boy, was I glad I did. The dog park is AMAZING. There are toys galore, ramps for the dogs to climb on, tons of benches and filled water bowls, and plenty of space to run around. There is also tons of shade -a huge plus! I will definitely take my dogs back here again. The park itself seemed nice too.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank meg8228

Hartford, Connecticut
114 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Grew up here”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Lots of great memories, good swimming hole in summer, good for skating in winter. Tennis courts, ball fields, playground and great place to bring the kids.

Visited July 2012
Newington, Connecticut, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Only park I could bring my dog to”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I live in Newington and my dog can't walk off leash without bolting, but he really needs to be socialized and have room to run. This park is only 5 minutes away, there is a dog park for my dog to run around in, a soccer field, a playground, a skate park, and more! My whole family loves coming here. It's very clean, and have lots of parking. Love it!

Visited May 2012