“Outdoor Patio and Great Food”

Lucky Lou's Bar and Grill
Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in Wethersfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Modern American cuisine..All fish served wild caught, never frozen.. All beef products grass fed . ( Piedmontese beef line from Nebraska.. All vegetable hand sourced from Exec chef Lucas Kyriakos..
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

The outdoor patio is awesome here and the food is just as awesome! The patio is dog friendly and there were many dogs there while we ate. We ordered the lobster mac and cheese which was creamy, filled with lobster, and came out piping hot! We also ordered the pappardelle bolognese which seemed like homemade pasta. The portions are large enough to take home leftovers. My son had the rigatoni ala vodka, which originally he did not want with peas. Since the peas are already in the sauce, they were unable to take them out and my son still really enjoyed the meal! My daughter's children's meal cheeseburger was huge! She only ate half and it would have been enough for any adult to eat. Our waiter, Michael, was very attentive and friendly. I think coming back here when only indoor seating is available will be cozy and warm since the restaurant is an old historic house.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

Our granddaughter loves Lucky Lou's guacamole burgers so she chose this for her birthday dinner, and it didn't disappoint. This was my first time, and what a nice surprise. The outdoor dining (with live music next door) was perfect, and they prepared an off-the-menu Maine lobster roll for me with warm butter instead of mayo - delicious. We also had the fried calamari appetizer, which was really too much food but so good we ate everything anyhow. Definitely a great spot for a summer dinner. We'll be back.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

My husband and I stopped by late this afternoon for an early dinner. There was live music, good food and service. We started with drinks and shared the Crab and Artichoke Dip...loaded with crab meat. My husband had the Pork Ribs which he enjoyed. I had the Rigatoni with Sausage and Peas in a Vodka Cream Sauce...very tasty with plenty left over for another meal. All in all...very good. We try to get there at least once a year during the warm weather. The food has been consistently good which is important. It's disappointing to go somewhere, have a nice and go back expecting the same. We will be back soon.

Dianne M-H, Middletown, CT

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Had the 18oz Sirloin medium -rare...Delicious! Entree is straight up and the side of garlic potatoes was also very good.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere, and great food. The cheeseburgers are delicious but be prepared to bring half of it home.