“Mediocre rooms, poor customer service”
Review of Terra Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wethersfield
Terra Motel
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Wethersfield
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I discovered pee on our sheets after going out for a couple of hours. Packed our stuff and left ASAP after beeing denied reimbursement, beeing accused of things. Called my bank to get my money back.
I wish someone had told me not to come here.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Seb11104
There are newer reviews for Terra Motel
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I stayed in the Terra Motel on the recommendation of a Hartford friend in 2006, and now again for two days in 2012. It is a small old family-operated motel set behind the businesses on the west side of the Berlin Turnpike just south of Hartford in the township of Wethersfield.

The rooms are old, simple and clean, with all-tile bathrooms, stand up showers, flat screen TVs and WiFi. No road traffic could be heard. In front of the motel are a classic old stainless steel diner, and an upscale restaurant called Elaine's. It was only 5 minutes south to to a Starbucks in Newington and 5 minutes north to Trinity College.

The location and amenities are unbeatable for only $55.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 21, 2002

I own a Chinese Herbology School and have many students who need to stay over for my week-end classes. The Terra Motel is set back off of the Berlin Turnpike, so noise levels are cut way down. Most rooms contain table and chairs and refridgerators (no cooking). There are lots of resturants availble, some within walking distance as well. A family run motel, I have always found them to be very good at helping with reservations and special requests. The cost for one person is unbeleivable at just $45.00 and the rooms are ALWAYS clean and well maintained.

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wethersfield
Super 8 Hartford South - Rocky Hill
#4 of 4 in Wethersfield
Motel 6 Hartford-Wethersfield
Motel 6 Hartford-Wethersfield
#1 of 7 in Wethersfield

Been to Terra Motel? Share your experiences!