“One Word: Special”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Norwalk, Connecticut
“One Word: Special”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

You haven't had authetic Italian cusine if you haven't been to Tutti's. The owners are warm and inviting, and the amotsphere lends itself perfectly to both couples as well as parties of 10 or more. Not only is the food incredible, but the value is amazing. No doubt in my mind I'll be back... this week!

• Visited November 2013

Norwalk, Connecticut
“Best Italian around!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

You cant have a bad meal at Tutti's! Besides the warm welcome you receive when you walk in, the food it out of this world! If you looking for a home cooked Italian meal this it your place. I always feel like I'm part of the family when we walk in. I love to try new entrees and the staff always gives great recommendations!

• Visited November 2013
“One of the most authentic Italian restaurants I've been to in a long time!!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

The atmosphere is terrific with a very curtious staff. The food was fantastic, a return visit is definitely in our future!

• Visited October 2013
“Amazing Italian”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Such a family friendly restraunt. Their Italian food is second to none. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited July 2013
New York City, New York
“Best homemade Italian "Tuttis"”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

An excellent meal, excellent prices and an excellent Italian wine list. Most important, the Owners were there to greet us they were gracious and friendly. This is my new restaurant to go to.

• Visited September 2013