“Out of towner blown away”
Review of Bobby Q's Barbeque & Grill - CLOSED

Bobby Q's Barbeque & Grill
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was in CT for a business trip. I decided to try Bobby Q's because of a recommendation a local friend had once made to me. This place was great. No fancy business, just great food! I had the hot frizzled onions, that oozed with succulent flavor. I then had the original pulled pork (i currently on a pulled pork obsession) and it was awesome! tangy bbq saw, tender meat! I wish we had one of these in Chicago. Food was great, service was up to par as well. Only down side, is that I'll have to run twice as fast on my treadmill this week :)

Reviewed January 18, 2013

We had a delicious dinner. There are plenty of choices on the menu. We both started with salad. I ordered the rotisserie style chicken which came with two sides(many choices). My husband ordered the ribs and chicken combo which also came with two sides of his choice. Both entrees were very tasty and quite generous. We both had leftovers to bring home. The service was excellent as well.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Service was great, food was was amazing! I especially liked the Brisket, you didn't even need a knife to cut it. I highly recommend it here.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I came here last Saturday and the food was amazing! You could tell the brisket had been in the smoker for hours before set on my plate and smothered in tangy bbq sauce. Our server was very nice, and very cute ;). She recommended I get the Mac and Cheese and Mashed Potatoes.

If you are looking for a great place to eat, with great energy, cute waitresses, and amazing food; I highly recommend Bobby Q's.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is predictable but good. The menu is what you would expect in a BBQ place. The service is unadorned but consistently OK. It is a good place to take the family. Prices not great but alright for Westport.