“It's BBQ! If you want BBQ in sit down setting go”
Review of Bobby Q's Barbeque & Grill - CLOSED

Bobby Q's Barbeque & Grill
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is predictable but good. The menu is what you would expect in a BBQ place. The service is unadorned but consistently OK. It is a good place to take the family. Prices not great but alright for Westport.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

If you are hankering for meat...tenderly prepared brisket, flavorful burgers, excellent fries and homemade chips....OMG...I know I will "jones" for this place in the near future. I also saw a whole lot of other items from the menu being being brought to patrons like Mac N Cheese, onion rings, wraps, etc, that looked amazing. The service was excellent, as was the beer (I had an unusual apricot flavored lager) and 3 different sauces made by them. (I thought the Original was best but they were all great.) Be prepared, however, if you go on a Saturday at noontime, it is loud, given the large number of small children with their weary parents, but it's all good and fun!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We ate and laughed and had so much fun! Ten adults and three young children reserved the party room which was just the right size -- in the action -- but separate and quite enough to talk. The services was attentive and efficient! The menu was soooo extensive that everyone found what they wanted. The BBQ lovers from Austin, Boulder, Nashville, Kansas City, and Westport were happy. We were amazed at how quickly three hours went by and how pleasantly full and satisfied we were. The kids drew pictures of us with sauce all over our faces - hahaha-- evidence of a good meal!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I had the rib and chicken combo with the sweet sauce and it was delicious. The portions were decent, others that were with me had doggie bags when we left. I ate my entire plate and left there very full! I would recommend this place for BBQ if you are in Fairfield County. The service was good and the place has a fun atmosphere.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Bobby Q's has ok bbq. This place is hit or miss. The beer selection is good. This is probably your best bet for bbq in westport CT.