“Love!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
New York City
“Love!”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Little Kitchen is definitely my favorite Chinese restaurant in the area. The waiters are always super nice, it's easy to get a reservation--and the sesame chicken is amazing. Also pretty fast delivery.

Visited June 2012

Westport, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very nice”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Good restaurant ! The place, food and service was perfect ! The Early Bird menu is about 25€ which is great value for the price. I recommand it.

Liked: Service, Value

• Visited April 2012
Westport, Connecticut
“I don't understand the hype”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

The Little Kitchen has been around for years; however, any member of my family or myself has yet to have a healthy recovery after eating there. We have given this restaurant way too many tries. We have gotten food poisoning every time after eating there. I recently ate there about two weeks ago and although the food was okay, I was still up all night with food poisoning. We are done with this restaurant.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Kristen D
Wilton, Connecticut
“Great Asian”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Some really delicious dishes on their menu. Friendly staff.

Visited July 2011
Milford, Connecticut
“Not a Great Value and Not as Good as in the Past”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Wanting Asian food, we ventured down to Westport on Saturday to a restaurant we have frequented several times before.

We began with the an appetizer of Vietnamese Spring Rolls which were very good and
Malaysian Spicy Chicken & Coconut soup, which was excellent.

My wife ordered a chicken dish which sounded quite good in it's description on the menu but turned-out to be a rudimentary vegetable stir-fry with a piece of grilled on top. I chose Chicken Pad Thai which was good but would have been better if the chicken was cooked with and mixed into the noodles rather than being one piece of grilled chicken on top of the noodles.

The only other part of our meal was the house Saki which was served in the smallest Saki flask I've yet to see.

While we have enjoyed The Little Kitchen in the past, this experience left us wanting and would go to one of the many other fine Asian restaurants in our area.

• Visited February 2012