“Excellent food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Sister restaurant of Tengda in Milford's Whole Foods plaza. Went on a Saturday. Slow service, strange loud dance music took away from excellent food. Pricier than expected, but acceptable for Westport.

1  Thank VanessaFasanella

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We actually ate at the 235 Bedford St. locale in Stamford, CT, but I could not find that location amongst all the listings.

The server was kind of on the snooty side, but the food was pretty good.There are many choices of lunch specials, and they do offer tempura (bento?sp?) boxes too.
I had a delicious spicy chicken, and my daughter had the mango shrimp with brown rice. Her only complaint was way too much mango and not enough shrimp. She had a very spicy yam soup, and I had the Miso. They have a sushi bar, and all orders I saw looked large and tasty ( but I did not order.) They do come around often to refill your hot tea as well.

1  Thank trra
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Such friendly staff, beautiful dining room, and more importantly, fresh and delicious food. We've been there twice and will definitely be back!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for seven years
I believe it changed hands about two years ago and the food has been terrible since
, the restaurant just issued a Groupon for 30% off for five dollars so we decided to give it one last shot
unfortunately the sushi was terrible the roles were soggy and the hot pot dish was In edible
We will never go back

1  Thank Carlos60763
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Had an enjoyable dinner at Tengda on a weekend night. Started with a sushi/sashimi platter- fish was fresh and delicious. I had the Chilean sea bass with bok choy- we'll-cooked and tasty. We enjoyed their signature Tengda Tia cocktails. Service was fine.