“Amazing Food! Great Wine list.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Da Pietro's

Da Pietro's
Ranked #6 of 163 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Sherman, Connecticut
“Amazing Food! Great Wine list.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We always have an amazing meal here. My only complaint is when we were seated at the table by the door. In Summer it isn't so bad but in Winter, not a place you want to sit. So I always make sure I dont get that table.

Visited September 2012

Westport, Connecticut
“Always good, and the prix fix meals are a bargain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

My family and I have eaten here many times, and most recently last week during restaurant week. The prices are fantastic for lunch prix fix and dinner prix fix, and the restaurant week specials even better! Yes, the space is tight, and yes the waiter brought us a very expensive white wine when we asked for a bottle of white (we assumed he would bring the table white -- bit of a surprise when we got the check but our fault), but the food is delicious, consistently delicious. I have never eaten a bad meal here, ever.

• Visited October 2012
Westport, Connecticut
“wildly overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

the food is good dont get me wrong...but the prices that they charge are unbelievable...i cant figure out why...the seating is so tight and the place is so small that you feel like you are playing twister with the other patrons...no reason to go here...

1 Thank rsaluck
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“best dining in Westport”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

Susan and I have been in Westport for a month, eating around to experience the variety Westport offers. We wandered into DaPietro's last night, no res, to FINALLY experience the destination that we had sought: wait staff = professional and informative (and helpful!), exceptional choices in food and wine, and the seafood-- beautifully presented and delicious (words fail me). Afterwards, speaking with Chef Pietro Scotti was the perfect end to a divine meal... given that we were too full to share a dessert. Susan and I will head back before we leave Westport to make another captivating wine decision and to experience the lava cake. Bon apetit.

• Visited July 2012
“insincere service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

i have to say that some of the dish are great.
bad service is very unkind. (almost rude)SPecially when we asked some request or advice for wine.
We tried this restaurant 2 times.We got same expression. We will not try again.

• Visited February 2012
Janine S, Owner at Da Pietro's, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
I’m very sorry that the service was below standard when you came to Da Pietro’s. We agree that good service is one of the most important facets of a restaurant and we realized that our main server was not meeting our expectation of excellence, so he was replaced. Again, I am so sorry, and please call me so we can discuss. Sincerely, Janine Scotti (Co-owner) (203)-613-5408