“not cheap but by far the best sushi in westport”

Pink Sumo Sushi & Sake Cafe
Ranked #7 of 177 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed July 23, 2014

and better than anything in the surrounding area....the sushi is fresh and very good...and like the saying goes-- you get what you pay for....pink sumo is no exception...but it is so much better than its peers it should almost be in a different food category

Reviewed July 16, 2014

This was my second time eating here. Both times I had my 8 and 10 year old kids with me. The staff is very friendly. The food is outstanding--well presented, innovative and fresh. My kids' chicken teriyaki was cooked perfectly and served with perfectly cooked vegetables and rice. For lunch they have a bento box option for the teriyaki dishes. Very high quality ingredients, cooked to perfection.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

This was my first time here, but the people taking us go here often. The sushi was excellent. I got a cooked meal that was just so-so. I tried a toro roll and liked it. Next time I come here, I will try sushi dishes. The atmosphere was very nice, and the service was great.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I can't believe this spot doesn't have more reviews. It's amazing, inventive food! Must try the avocado spring roll!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

This place is worth going to not just for sushi, which is amazing, but for all the other Japanese items on the menu. After two recent visits to Japan, we were more comfortable with what some of the menu items were and we were not disappointed when we tried them. They now take reservations, which is a huge plus! Definitely plan on being regulars here.