“Hidden gem”
Review of Arezzo Ristorante

Arezzo Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Arezzo Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 166 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Riverside Ave & Post Road West
Transit: Metro North Westport Station, GBT Coastal Link Bus Route.
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I am so glad we found this restaurant; it is the best Italian food in CT. The veal ragout is just outstanding, all their homemade pasta is excellent, and the quality of their mozzarella is top notch. I know it is strange to talk about mozzarella, but it really isn’t easy to find great mozzarella. Service has been hit or miss, but the overall atmosphere and great food are enough to make this someplace I come back too. This really is a hidden gem. If service was more consistent, I would have given it 5 stars.

1  Thank Michael_Buck
There are newer reviews for Arezzo Ristorante

Reviewed February 2, 2014

We were a group of 9 people on a Saturday night - hard to get a reservation. Arezzo welcomed us and we could not have been happier. They have a nice outdoor patio overlooking the Saugatuck River so we are anxious to eat here in the summer. They are also in the midst of remodeling and changing the whole feel of the place. So long as the food stays as good as it was last night, we can't wait to see the end result. We were well looked after by the staff and everyone enjoyed their food - and the portions were very generous.

1  Thank Snoopydog01
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We were only three and decided to dine here on Xmas day. The service and staff in general were all great. We had a great Branzino special! The antipasto was excellent and large enough to serve as a meal for our daughter. We would Definetly go back!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We needed to stay close to home this year instead go going into NYC. We are glad we did, and sorry we had not visited this wonderful restaurant before. Service was excellent and welcoming. Great wine list that was reasonable. Fish was excellent I had the seabass steamed in parchment, my fiancée had what he said was the best veal saltibocca ever! Followed by housemade gelato yummy, we will be back. Look forward to the owners opening up the lounge area which will be a must visit for an evening casual meal.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed a very pleasant dinner at Arezzo last weekend. I was looking for a fancier place and most that were dinning at the same time were also dressed nicely so we felt comfortable. The service was fantastic. Our waiter Alex was very attentive and the maetradee also visited us at our table a few times to check and make sure we were happy. The bus boys keep our table clean and our water glasses full. The food was very good. I had chicken and my wife had a seafood dish. We had appetizers including a soup and salad and a homemade desert. Portions were generous so we brought some food home. When we were done with our dinner and getting ready to leave Alex brought a couple of glasses of Orangello over, compliments of the house!! Very nice!