“Good food, good location, excellent service”
Review of Arezzo Ristorante

Arezzo Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Arezzo Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #67 of 174 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Riverside Ave & Post Road West
Transit: Metro North Westport Station, GBT Coastal Link Bus Route.
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I took my sister in law to this riverside restaurant for dinner and were very pleased. While there were some things that were so-so, I think they were things that others would not have minded....strictly personal tastes. The fried calamar was a bit soggy, baked clams lost in a bed of bread and lacking flavor, and a scallop app ($16) with only two scallops, (usually have seen three). Minor issues though as the service, wine selection and menu were fantastic. Fantastic selection of salads and apps that could easily be a meal in themselves. My clams and mussels were amazing, husbands veal pasta fantastic and sister in laws shrimp salad, (app) was served on a bed of fresh corn off the cob....mouthwatering. Great wine selection! Waiter told us pasta had been made day before and I would have thought it was fresher...it was fantastic. Sit outside if you can, we had the good fortune of enjoying the live outdoor music from across the river. This is a place we will return to for sure and my parents are heading over their tonight after hearing us rave about our meal! For three adults, we paid $200 with a bottle of wine and one main dish...I attribute this to location.

1  Thank SandpiperCR

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We had a great lunch for Memorial Day by the river. A nice large terrace, a very good service, very good and fresh food... What else? Yes a very correct price! We will come back!

1  Thank MeetMeInNYC
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Wonderful place to dine. Great Italian food and the service is superb. One of the best restaurants in Westport, Connecticut.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Arezzo has great food and a wonderful ambiance! Set on the water, the views are delightful. I am looking forward to visiting their outdoor dining. The owner walks around to be sure everyone is happy and they are very flexible for people with food allergies!

1  Thank Kallins
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Arezzo's is not a "top restaurant", however, we have been there a number of times...... and this will be the last. First, the "good" - they have good soups..... if you are a soup person, as my husband is, that is a plus. I am not a "soup" person. I am more of a "salad" person. The salads
are mediocre with too much dressing. Entrees vary dramatically. I had the Spaghetti with vongole this evening - and I am not kidding - those lovely little cockles?? lovely and delicious and tender??? well.... I got 4 - and I am not kidding.....4 and one was more than chewy. My husband ordered a chicken dish which was fine, but he was very concerned that I had NOTHING to eat. The owner said that he would have the kitchen bring me more clams... which would have been lovely except that my pasta would have been cold by that time. Instead of offering me something else, he just said that he would take it off the bill. Funnily enough, our waitress said the same thing happened the previous evening. Which of course, makes me wonder about management and the kitchen. Needles to say, we will not be returning and I give them 6 months before they are out of business - the restaurant was not busy at all - and obviously for good reason!!!