“Gastronomic Italian on the river”
Review of Arezzo Ristorante

Arezzo Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Arezzo Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 163 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Riverside Ave & Post Road West
Transit: Metro North Westport Station, GBT Coastal Link Bus Route.
New York, New York, United States
“Gastronomic Italian on the river”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We had a great lunch for Memorial Day by the river. A nice large terrace, a very good service, very good and fresh food... What else? Yes a very correct price! We will come back!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank MeetMeInNYC

Westport, Connecticut
“Pearl of the Saugatuck River”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Wonderful place to dine. Great Italian food and the service is superb. One of the best restaurants in Westport, Connecticut.

• Visited January 2013
CT, USA
“Worth the Visit!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Arezzo has great food and a wonderful ambiance! Set on the water, the views are delightful. I am looking forward to visiting their outdoor dining. The owner walks around to be sure everyone is happy and they are very flexible for people with food allergies!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Kallins
Connecticut
“If You Like Clams - Don't Come Here”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Arezzo's is not a "top restaurant", however, we have been there a number of times...... and this will be the last. First, the "good" - they have good soups..... if you are a soup person, as my husband is, that is a plus. I am not a "soup" person. I am more of a "salad" person. The salads
are mediocre with too much dressing. Entrees vary dramatically. I had the Spaghetti with vongole this evening - and I am not kidding - those lovely little cockles?? lovely and delicious and tender??? well.... I got 4 - and I am not kidding.....4 and one was more than chewy. My husband ordered a chicken dish which was fine, but he was very concerned that I had NOTHING to eat. The owner said that he would have the kitchen bring me more clams... which would have been lovely except that my pasta would have been cold by that time. Instead of offering me something else, he just said that he would take it off the bill. Funnily enough, our waitress said the same thing happened the previous evening. Which of course, makes me wonder about management and the kitchen. Needles to say, we will not be returning and I give them 6 months before they are out of business - the restaurant was not busy at all - and obviously for good reason!!!

• Visited January 2013
White Plains NY
“Very good”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

It wasn't a promising start- Three employees were standing outside smoking where we walked in- ewe. Then we were seated at a very small table by the window. When you order bottled water and a bottle of wine it quickly becomes a crowded space. When a restaurant is not busy, why to they insist on putting diners on the smallest table in the furthermost corner? The space was so small and confined that I had to turn around to give my order- the waiter couldn't even stand next to the table. Strange. I kept the wine bottle on the window sill when the entree's came. Not right. By the time we were loving our delicious food, another set of diners came in. By 7:30 when we left, they were the only others in the room that night. Again, it made zero sense to cram us into that small table when clearly they weren't expecting a crowd. We should have said something about the table, but should we have to? I didn't feel we were treated well.

• Visited December 2012