“Delicious”

Pane E Bene
Ranked #24 of 165 Restaurants in Westport
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We opened our doors in 2011 in Westport, CT. Pane e Bene stands for bread and goodness. Bread: We use fresh ingredients in our Italian Contemporary cuisine. Goodness: The service is as important as the food. We combine good service and good food to our customers.
Westport, Connecticut
“Delicious”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

My husband and I went for lunch and it was a real treat as if we were dinner. Guests.

Visited March 2012

Fairfield, Connecticut
“Cozy Italian”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We recently dined here for the first time and really enjoyed our meals. Nice atmosphere with dark wood decor. Excellent buffalo mozzarella, tomatoes and basil appetizer as well as the beet salad. The ravioli entre was excellent, nice flavors and perfectly cooked. The halibut was also delicious. Our server was very friendly and attentive. We skipped desserts but we'll definitely be back!

• Visited February 2012
Weston, Connecticut
“Delicious!”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I went here for lunch since the place was highly recommended to me. I was not disappointed! The food was delicious - the veal parm melted in my mouth, I barely needed to chew! My folks were with me and they loved their food too. The desserts were beautifully displayed at the table for us to decide, which made it impossible to resist!
The atmosphere is very comfortable, the service needs a little refining, but I think we may have had a new waiter. Everyone who worked there was very pleasant and the experience was very pleasant too. We will be back!

Visited January 2012
Westport CT
“The newest "in" spot>”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Great food. Great staff..a fabulous new addition to the Westport restaurant scene

Westport CT
“Angelo + Pasta With Truffles = Heaven in Westport”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

As an ex-New Yorker, I appreciate fine dining and a great host like Angelo (formerly the GM at another high end Italian rest. in Westport). In fact, I am willing to pay more for the experience and wait patiently until my food is "customized" to my order. The pastas, fish, meats are all nicely prepared and presented in an authentic Italian style. Angelo is very inviting and the wait staff is good. The bill, with wine, will be close or over $100 for 2, so we save it as a special place. That said, my only two criticisms are: it is over-crowded (no longer a hidden gem) and I really don't like it's strip mall location and bad acoustics.

• Visited July 2011