“Best Burger and Lobster roll anywhere.”

Match Burger Lobster
Reserve a Table
Tue, 7/23
8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #51 of 185 Restaurants in Westport
Description: From The Owners Of Match & Nom-eez Comes A Fun Casual Elevated Ct Road Shack. The Delicious Match Burger & Lobster Roll Come Together On A Whimsical Menu That Will Please Everyone From Age 2 To 102!
Reviewed June 29, 2018

Not a huge menu and other than a terrific salad and veggie burger, not a lot of healthy choices...but that's not the point of this place. For a delicious treat....this is the place.

Reviewed June 20, 2018

Casual lunch, tasty food whether from the sea, ranch or garden.
Personable and helpful staff (when dining with a 3 year old).
Covered outdoor option for dining.

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Our daughter took us here for Father’s Day ..wanting lobster roll we ended up with so much more we tried the slider combo of lobster and burger. Loved loved loved the burger with sweet onion relish on it .. and the mini lobster roll with fresh made chips .. we also ordered the onion rings
The best ..you can have steamers , seafood chowder and Caesar salad .. it s
Outside patio is large and clean .. they have Sunday brunch

1  Thank Morganna
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

My family and I went to Match Burger Lobster for a Memorial Day lunch. The restaurant, outside area and bathroom looked rundown and dirty. The food, that’s received so much praise in recent months, was disgusting. My Match Burger and my wife’s Mac Single were average, basically tasteless. The real problem were the Hot Lobster Roll, Truffle Fries and Brussels. The Lobster Roll was disgusting, inedible. Butter literally poured out of the roll while the lobster was rubbery, tasteless with almost no tail meat. The Truffle Fries were overrun with herb stems and nearly no truffle. (Remove the stems chef, they’re like hay in your food.) The Brussels were burned to a crisp, no sweetness or salt. Even the froze hot chocolate was disappointing. While I do appreciate the server taking off $41 from the bill, we still paid over $60. Take this place off your must eat venues. You’ll be disappointed and very annoyed.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Someone referred me to this place saying they had the best burger in Fairfield County. The burger was fine, nothing to write home about, but fine. The real issue was the lobster roll & the “truffle” fries. The lobster was chewy & tasteless served on a bun that looked like it was submerged in a vat of butter. My son took a few bites of the lobster but quickly stopped eating. The truffle fries had tiny traces of truffle & instead had massive amounts of herb stems. The waitress tried to explain they were herbs. I’m no chef but ummmm, you pick the herbs OFF the stems. The Brussels were inedible & completely burnt to a crisp. I don’t review restaurants often but felt compelled to review this one because it was one of the most disgusting meals we’ve ever had. They did apologize & take $41 off of our bill but we still paid around $60. I would never go to this place again.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Match Burger Lobster? Share your experiences!