“Amazing BYOB French restaurant”
Review of Bistro Du Soleil

Bistro Du Soleil
Ranked #28 of 164 Restaurants in Westport
Description: Please come and join us at our beautiful, warm and welcoming, hand-crafted restaurant for a very special and delicious meal created by Chef Soledad from her studies, travel, and life abroad. Enjoy an intimate conversation with family and friends surrounded by artwork from local artists and soft, relaxing music. Lunch and dinner is served with specials every day. Please BYOB. Dress is casual and respectful.
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Amazing BYOB French restaurant by the Westport train station. Having gone a couple times now we have some familiarity with the menu so we’ll try and bring a couple bottles of something nice and French with us when we go. You literally can’t go wrong with any dish on the menu. I brought my tough to impress parents there and they remarked they were amazed you could get a meal this good outside of NYC. Can’t recommend enough, just remember to bring and wine you want.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank SAKNMJ
Write a reviewReviews (26)

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

It is completely baffling that this small restaurant is not filled to capacity all the time. We had a party of 7, ordering 5 different entrees, and all of them were excellent. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank U2233KSjeffreyp
Reviewed September 25, 2019

Great little gem in Westport, Connecticut where the ambiance is cozy and artsy and the cuisine is delicious. The service was great. We brought our own wine and there was no corkage fee. I so enjoyed my escargot appetizer and orange infused scallops on arugula. Both were artfully presented so I knew the tastes would be amazing. My partner quite enjoyed a hearty soup and coq au vin. The aromas were intoxicating, and the yum factor was off the charts!

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Grambolini
Reviewed August 18, 2019

.such Flavors ! .....Getting better, each year ! Do NOT miss this hidden Westport Treasure !..... Amazing talented Chef !....we enjoyed, thank you so much !

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Karin S
Reviewed July 8, 2019

We have been there several times and food and service has always been superb. Good appetizer selection (I like the pate) and main courses are varied and good. The bouillabaisse is special- and the short ribs were perfect. I think we have tried most everything on the menu and have never been disappointed. Bringing our own wine is fun and also a money-saver. Somewhat hard to find this restaurant but, believe me it is definitely worth it !!!

Date of visit: July 2019