Our annual conference was at the Water's Edge again this year and I was thrilled! I love the Connecticut shoreline and the surrounding areas. I stayed at a suite in the Fenwick building and was very pleased with the cleanliness, spacious layout, and service. It's a smaller property steps from the main lobby and I was able to grab a few groceries (read: 'wine'!) up the road and relax in between conference sessions. Small refrigerator, microwave, mini-kitchen, two flat screen TV's and the most comfortable king-size beds I have slept in! The Spa offers a variety of services for pampering and there are great restaurants near by. (There's a brick oven place 1.4 miles up the road (north) with AMAZING pizza!) The staff at the Water's Edge were very accommodating and extremely helpful. The pool and locker rooms do need some updates and an overall facelift but the pool was clean. I came home rested and refreshed. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waters Edge Resort and Spa offers elegant accommodations, superb dining and a waterfront location, making us the premier choice in Westbrook CT hotels. Ideally situated for business and leisure travelers, families, groups and couples, Waters Edge Resort offers guests a historic experience in a breathtaking setting for the most unforgettable stays. Enjoy onsite dining when you stay with us, rejuvenating spa services, expansive event space and so much more on the Connecticut shoreline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Water's Edge Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Water`s Edge Hotel Westbrook
- Water`s Edge Resort And Spa
- Waters Edge Hotel