Westbrook Inn Bed and Breakfast
$76
$72
$59
Hotels.com
Pier Blue Guesthouse(Old Saybrook)
$69
Travelocity
$119
$203
Hotels.com
All reviewsbreakfast was deliciousb bfront porchcheese omeletvictorian atmospherecommon areasfrench toastlocal beachother guestswine cheese hourthe essex steam traincookie jarbeach chairs and umbrellasprivate bathnew englandeasy accesscomfortable bed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 7, 2010

Although I only stayed for one night, as I was on business, I found the West brook Inn to be comfortable, quiet and the perfect escape from the crazy world I live in every day! Sorry I couldn't stay longer...maybe next time. Chris was most hospitable and prepared a generous and healthy breakfast for me. I will go back again whenever I am in the Southern CT area.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank scottieo
Reviewed June 3, 2010

The Westbrook Inn is well run by a husband & wife team who lovingly restored this Victorian home and its gardens. My girlfriends and I enjoyed a 2 night stay in the detached "Cottage". The full breakfasts were delicious and the Inn's service was attentive without being intrusive. We enjoyed lovely walks on the beach which was just a 5 minute walk away. I would highly recommend the Westbrook Inn to anyone who enjoys the B&B experience and the coastline of CT as the Inn is very centrally located. Two thumbs up!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank lindayo
Reviewed June 1, 2010

4 girlfriends looking to leave the stress of family and work just for a little while found the Westbrook Inn in Westbrook, CT. We rented the cottage and had a wonderful time! The cottage was spotlessly clean and adorable. We had the fireplace going, cooked our dinner in the full kitchen and drank (too much) wine on our private patio.

Our hostess Chris was the "Perfect hostess" and her husband Glenn whips up a great breakfast - omlets, french toast, pancakes, etc...

Lots to do in the area also! Certainly looking forward to our next stay. I rate The Westbrook Inn a 10! You will not be dissapointed - I guarantee it!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank Debbie0316
Reviewed March 22, 2010

Jeff and I were looking for B & B's to try out in the area of Water's Edge...for his daughter's wedding in July...this weekend, we choose Westbrook Inn...it was lovely. The decor is definately Victorian, very frilly, but very cozy as well...Chris was a wonderful host and a very good cook...breakfast was delicious as well as her homemade cookies she left for all the guests in the living room...yummm...Susan was our greeter upon our arrival and was very helpful...the side yard with new larger patio will be great for a spring meal and/or party....one thing I will say, is if you stay in room 6 at the front of the house, the summer traffic will be quite noisy as the house is close to the street, but the rooms are beautiful and the bed sooooo comfy. The Inn is close to a beach, within walking distance...and many great restaurants to get your lobster cravings under control!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank LindaJarm
Reviewed December 14, 2009

How can you top a place near the ocean and shopping! 4 of us have an annual trip to shop for Christmas and spend time together before the rush of the holidays set in. What a wonderful place to stay! The innkeepers were so friendly and helpful. We stayed in the cottage in the back of the inn. It has a 2 bedrooms, 1 and 1/2 bathrooms, full kitchen and living room with a gas fireplace with a remote! We sat for hours chatting by the fire!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends