“Nice lunch”

Add it.
Off The Hook Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

Great soup. Ceasar salad and ahi tuna was generous - but the lettuce was a bit sad -- overall a nice clean place - hope lunch picks up --

1  Thank Janet V

Reviewed March 15, 2014

This was opened recently, taking the place of Sophia's which was a failed Italian restaurant. We came in for happy hour because of the $1.00 Oysters sign on the street. The set-up and decor reminds me of a HoJos or Best Western dining room, so not particularly interesting. The new owners haven't been their long so maybe they have some ideas in the works. It is clean, I'll give them that. The staff was friendly and welcoming. I had the seafood salad which was tasty and plentiful. I think it would have been amazing if the seafood was grilled and served hot over the salad instead of chilled. The oysters were delicious although the cocktail sauce needed more horseradish. There was one bad oyster in the bunch that we didn't eat. The server offered to bring another but we had finished our meal. I think it would have been appropriate to take it off our bill since they were charged for individually, but I wasn't going to make a stink over $1. The bartender gave a round of shots to everyone in the bar area which was a very friendly jesture. All in all it was enjoyable and we will be back. They have outdoor seating which we will be sure to take advantage of in the summer.

1  Thank ShorelineGuy