“Every year we vacation and go to this restaurant”

Lenny & Joe's Fish Tale
Ranked #6 of 36 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great food and service every time we go to Lenny & Joes. --shrimp scampi was good. My son loved the crabcakes -- broiled crab and shrimp was fantastic!!! We will go again

Reviewed July 26, 2013

In my opinion this is the best Lenny and Joe's restaurant out of all 3. I like that fact that it's a little less casual than the one in Madison. I find that sometimes the one in Madison is just way too chaotic and crowded. I also like the menu at the Westbrook location much better...there are far more options than just fried food and hot dogs.

1  Thank lisa0208
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This is a favorite on the Connecticut coast. It's well worth a detour. The food is plain but great. My traveling companions said the seafood was better than they had at Cape Cod. Buy yourself a tee shirt on the way out.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is a very average place. Food is ok, but not the greatest. I've had the lobster roll and fried scrod. Not bad, but not the best out there.

2  Thank RoxburyNY
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Took the family to Lenny and Joe's last night for dinner, not our first time...nor our last. Surprisingly the wait was not bad for a Saturday at 7pm. Having been there before we knew what to expect, it is a bit crowded and rather loud...but that is all part of the experience. The server was very friendly and made sure our glasses never went empty. The food, as always, was very good and a generous portion. Pricing is about what you would expect for fresh seafood, our bill was about $80 for a family of 5. If you have never been there, it's a place to experience...if you have been there before, you'll probably be back.