“Great deal at New deal”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2012

There was a nice slection of drinks and a good slection of beers. The menu had a wide variety of sandwitches and main dishes. The wait staff was attentive. The food was prepared to order and good. My wife and I go there about once a month.(more if we are in the area). The prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband, daughter and I went to New Deal Steakplace for dinner during the week. I ordered from their Monday-Thursday Specials. I chose the top sirloin steak, with garlic mashed potato and tumbleweed onion rings. What a great meal! The steak was perfectly done, the garlic mashed potatoes were just the right flavor and the onion rings were thinly sliced and delicious, not greasy. But I was surprised that there was no choice of a vegetable or salad instead of the onion rings or mashed potatoes, salad was offered a la carte for $3.00 more. My daughter ordered the french onion soup and a chicken Cesar salad, which she enjoyed. My husband had a cheeseburger and french fries. We were all very happy with our meals! They were also having a Wednesday night special on their martinis (for $5) which made it fun to try the different flavors. The waitstaff was friendly and attentive (Jessie kept refilling our water glasses and checking to see if we needed anything else) I would highly recommend trying New Deal out for dinner!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

The price point on the menu is right on and my steak was grilled perfectly. The portions are very generous and we were able to split a combo entree with a side ceasar salad and leave satisfied and paying a reasonable price. They could work on the ambiance but it is a "steak house" and with that being said I would go back for the food, not the carpet color. Our server (Justin) was fantastic.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

We were driving by looking for some good seafood since we were by the shore, so we decided to stop. We walked into the bar, the only door you can use to enter the restaurant. I don't find that very family friendly. The bartender told us to wait to be seated. When it was our turn we got about half-way down the length of the bar and this smell hit us. It smelled like a gym locker -- b.o. and sweat. We continue left into the dinning room, the smell was still there although not has strong. We noticed that every table was covered in white paper. Yes, white paper. At this point we decided not to stay. Their food may be good, they may have even won some awards, but with the menu prices I expect white cloth on my table not white paper and no dirty locker smell.

1  Thank DealMom
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We decided to see for ourselves and try our old favorite for a family birthday meal. Excellent. We are so glad we took the leap of faith. Huzzah! The steaks were cooked exactly to order-Medium rare was indeed medium rare! Top notch steak house with amazing prices. Our party of 5, two ordered steaks one with extra side of onion straws, two ordered apps with meal, one ordered salad for meal. $114.00 not including tip. The owner is indeed back and stopped by our table to see how everything was. If you have complaints about this restaurant then you should bring them up when you are there to be addressed at the restaurant. There were several other tables around us that appeared to be very satisfied. Two large parties and a few people in the bar. We did have an early dinner, 6:30pm on a Saturday night.
Go, you won't be disappointed. We will again be frequent customers.