“New Deal - Could Use a New Chef & New Menu” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
CT
“New Deal - Could Use a New Chef & New Menu”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

For a restaurant that has been around for quite some time, I feel they are due for a new menu along with a new chef. For those of us who have been going to this restaurant for a long time - it sure hasn't kept up with the times. Many other restaurants offer a new menu but not New Deal. The prices also seem high. I recently had broiled sea scallops. They were good and flavorable. I also choice seasonal vegetables. To my surprise - they were cold. I was not impressed. Bread is always tasty and the salad is always good. This restaurant wouldn't be my first choice or even my second choice. I even thought to myself - I could have made this at home and had a better flavor.

• Visited February 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

connecticut
“terrible”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2010

we tried it but would not go back. Food, service and decor well below what is available in other nearby restaurants

• 3 of 5 bubbles