“Good”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Nice casual place for a few drinks and some food. Seemed like mostly locals hang out there. Our waitress was very fun and helpful. I had the lobster roll (thankfully w/no mayo!) and it was fabulous. We also shared the coconut shrimp, which were not great, they were over-battered and over-fried. Also had the bacon wrapped scallops, those were good.

Bonus - on a Monday night, a huge local swing band set up and played (no kidding, it was about 20 people). Not our taste in music, but it was fun to watch for a little bit.

And FYI: they do not accept credit cards -- cash only.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

We had the seafood chowder and loved it. My wife had clam roll and I had fried oyster platter with a Guiness each. It was very good the fried foods were not greasy at all just the way I like fried seafood. It has a PUB atmosphere. We enjoye our visit staff was attentive and pleasant. I would go there again.

Reviewed October 8, 2011

Casual, fun and delicious. We eat here about once a week. Excellent for families and large groups.

Reviewed September 24, 2011

My family and I once again tried Bill's. The food is sit down fast food, seems previously frozen. The place is a bit grimy in my opinion. We ordered an appetizer and never recieved it (but were not charged). Just a rushed waitress. The place is definitely casual, which people love, but for the same price, I would go to Brewer's marina across the street and go to their restuarant there (Boom). It looks private, but drive through the marina gates and the retaurant building sits at the docks looking out on to all the boats.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

Bill's is a very casual seafood joint, exactly like you'd expect driving through New England. The dining room is made up of a bar and almost picnic table like seating. Outdoor seating as well!

With a wide, varied menu (starring seafood of course, but there are plenty of other options) the food is unpretentious and delicious. The oysters were fresh and the cocktail sauce was fantastic. I ordered the lobster roll and it was so teeming with big chunks of lobster I had to take some out in order to eat the roll! The curly fries were delightful and they have a pretty decent selection of wine (especially for such a casual place). WARNING! Don't order a bloody mary here. Thought the pleasant and accommodating staff were more than happy to pour another shot of vodka in for me there was just something missing. Not worth it, stick with wine or beer.