“Always excellent”

Cristy's Luncheonette
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Always excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

I live down the road from Christi's . I go there for breakfast often. Always consistent food and always very good service. I am especially impressed with consistency because i am in the restaurant business myself about 1 mile from Christi's and i know how difficult it is to be consistent . Highly recommend .

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Rusit

LOUYISVILLE KY
“YES YES YES GO GO GO”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

41 different kinds of pancakes. Excellent service, fair pricing, great food. I had rasberry macadama nut pancakes that were great. Large portions. We were there on Fahter's day and they were very busy but the table turned fast and worht the wait. Do not miss in in area.

Visited June 2013
“Best corned beef hash I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

I just ate here for the first time and I will definitely be recommending it. I had the blueberry raspberry crunch pancake. It had fresh fruit and a granola coconut "crunch". The waitress recommended I just get one, which was great because I couldn't even finish it. We also split a "side" of the corned beef hash. It was a huge portion and it had big chunks of tender corned beef and potatoes, and the flavor was great. The person I was with had the eggs and sausage, and he said the sausage was great.

• Visited June 2013
Old Saybrook, Connecticut
“Sumptuous breakfast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2013

Their pancakes are to die for. Very "local" and non pretentious, just fresjh and generous portions. I dare you to eat more than 3 pancakes

Visited February 2013
CT
“Local gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

Love this place. Go early on weekends for breakfast or long wait and no parking. Huge portions and excellent pancakes and omelettes.

Visited July 2012