“Delicious!!”

Cristy's Luncheonette
Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Westbrook
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious!!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

I was here with my family and we had a wonderful surprise. The food was sooo good. If you happen to come to westbrook you should definately stop by at Cristy's ;-))

New York
“Pretty good - but nothing special”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Good service, but we noticed a distinctly bathroom/sewage smell when we ventured into the entry area of the restaurant, which we tried to ignore as we finished our breakfast.
Pancakes with fruit are VERY sweet - more of a dessert than breakfast. Also beware - they serve Aunt Jemima syrup, not real maple syrup.

Visited July 2012
Farmington, CT
“To die for!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Wow, I love breakfast on an ordinary day, but I thought that I was in heaven when I first ate at Cristy's. The restaurant is cozy (albeit a little tight) with a nice atmosphere. They only accept cash, but do have an ATM. Just a warning that the ATM wasn't working the day we went and I had to go across the street to the bank to get money. Our waitress brought us an entire pot of coffee, which was excellent, so we never had to wait for refills.The menu is extensive with a large selection of pancakes, french toat, omlets, etc. We ate here twice in two days and I tried the pancakes, french toast, and omlets. I really liked the blueberry rasberry crunch pancakes. The pancakes are very big. One was probably enough for most people. Get two and you're bringing some home. The omlets are equally as big. They are made with six, yes 6, eggs. Very yummy. I can eat, yet I was unable to finish the whole thing. We really enjoyed Cristy's.

• Visited June 2012
massachussetts
“THE BEST PANCAKES EVER”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

You can eat them all day long.....lots of different flavors and they are huge!!

Visited May 2012
Connecticut
“Christy's Fresh Wonderful Food”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

If you want the best pancakes around, just go to Christys. The blueberry pancake was awesome, full of fresh blueberries. They have a separate menu dedicated to pancakes that is very creative and made with fresh fruits and cereals.

I went for lunch one day and had the corn beef reuben - excellent. The sandwich had mounds of fresh hot thinly sliced corn beef, sauerkaut and cheese.

The only negative on our last visit was the service. Our waitress was very nice, but unattentive. I got my sandwich and then couldn't find her to get mustard. Every time we needed something she was just was not around. That became a little annoying.

Otherwise, Christy's is great and I will be back and, hopefully, the service will be better.

• Visited May 2012